Group Hints needed

Ruthie25

Mouseketeer
I've been persuaded/conned into organising a trip to DLP for a random group of my friends, most of whom haven't been before.

Any hints on how to keep everyone happy? Any places you can recomend for group meals (there will be about 12-15 of us) on the odd occasion?

I've been to DLP on my own before, but dealing with other people is a comletely different matter!

Hi Ruthie!! First of all the hassle and planning will definitely be worth it! I planned a trip for the week before Xmas last year for myself and 7 friends. I had the best time ever and im sure you will to going with an even bigger group. We didnt find it to difficult trying to please everyone but we did have some fussy eaters which made a few problems when the mob wanted feeding! In the end we settled for Annettes Diner in the Disney Village. Its American 50's Burger Bar style, food was ok after a busy day in the parks, and best of all they had somethin gto please all of us. Rainforest Cafe is nice to, different to 'Regular' restaurants!!
Have a great trip
::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter