Group Dinners at Palo & Remy

You might be able to get the private room at Palo if no one else has it. We had 8 people and I guess the room could fit maybe 12? But 15 is probably pushing it. Remy may have a separate room - I've never seen it - but again 15 may be pushing it.

At Palo you can Books groups of up to 8. But it takes a little work.

We had a group of 7. We pre-book two different dinner reservation as the online system caps groups at 4. On embarkation day we went by the Palo table and got them to merge the reservations.

At Palo you can Books groups of up to 8. But it takes a little work.

We had a group of 7. We pre-book two different dinner reservation as the online system caps groups at 4. On embarkation day we went by the Palo table and got them to merge the reservations.
Yep! This is what we did too. It was frustrating that the normal seating area couldn’t hold a table for 7 but you also needed 8 to book the fancy room in advance. Rock and a hard place until embarkation day.

Here's the information off the DCL site

Private Dining
For an even more memorable dining experience, Palo invites you to dine in a private room where you can enjoy:
  • A unique à la carte menu
  • Elegant, Italian inspired décor with seating for larger parties
  • 8 to 14 Guests on the Disney Magic or Disney Wonder
  • 10 to 14 Guests on the Disney Dream or Disney Fantasy

To request a reservation, please download the private dining request form, fill it out and attach it in an email to DCL.Cruise.Activities@disney.com.
Please note that early reservations should be submitted, but cannot be confirmed until 30 days prior to sailing. Notice of cancellation is required 24 hours before the reservation time to avoid being charged in full for the dining experience selected.

We've dined at Palo on the Fantasy as a group of 16 for dinner, but split into two tables of 8 next to each other.

As a group of 12, we've been seated in the "private" circular area for Palo dinner (where they lay the buffet tables during brunch). I think the maximum they will seat together is 12, as we were seated at one long table for brunch that trip.

Both times we weren't able to secure reservations until we got onboard.

You might be able to get the private room at Palo if no one else has it. We had 8 people and I guess the room could fit maybe 12? But 15 is probably pushing it. Remy may have a separate room - I've never seen it - but again 15 may be pushing it.
was this on dream OR fantasy? Tried to book the private room for Palo for 8 and they said minimum 10...no exceptions. Any advice how we can have a family dinner with 8 at Palo?

was this on dream OR fantasy? Tried to book the private room for Palo for 8 and they said minimum 10...no exceptions. Any advice how we can have a family dinner with 8 at Palo?

This was on the Magic. We didn't actually set out to book the private room. We were sailing with friends and we booked all four of us together. Then friends of theirs decided to join us and booked a table for 2 at the same time. Then two other friends joined at a late date and booked a table for 2 about 15 minutes different from ours. We went up to Palo to ask if they could consolidate us all and they just offered and booked the room for us. Possibly no one else had booked the room and it wasn't busy. Even that room on the Magic can definitely accommodate 10-12.

We did the same thing with Palo brunch but they said that they didn't book that room for lunch so we had one table for 6 and one for 2 beside ours. My suggestion would be to book two tables for 4 at the same time or very close times if possible and then go and ask if they can either consolidate you, book you into that room if it's available or at least have two tables side by side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!