Ground Fault Circuit Breakers

Yes I think so. I know they take the 3-pronged plug ins. Does that mean that they have ground faults?

a Ground Fault are the outlets usually in your bathroom with the little test button and reset button, I honestly aam not sure is the campsites have these. Sorry - I will check next week though:cool: :cool:

Yes, the ground fault outlets are the ones you've described. I was curious because in case I had an extension cord that got accidentally wet in the rain I wouldn't get a dangerous electric shock.:confused:

Three prong outlets are grounded but the ground fault outlets have the test and reset button in them. They prevent accidental shocks in case the electric cord/appliance gets wet/grounded.

oh - then yes, they do have ground fault outlets. There is a reset button.

I always worry about extension cords too, when it rains, but my husband says that we don't have to worry about them - so he must know about ground fault outlets. :D

the campsites do not have the ground fault, they have 30 & 50 amp outlets and 2 110 outlets but no GFC,, at least site 1433 does not...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!