Ground Chicken

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
Hi there! my local grocer had Ground Chicken on sale bought it without knowing what to do with it...any ideas? TIA!!!

I've not bought ground chicken, but ground turkey and make turkey burgers with it. They're good especially with a little red onion, salt and pepper.

Ground Chicken Recipes from food network's website. I like Rachel Ray's recipes. They're usually pretty quick and I like most I've tried.

I've used ground turkey to make meatloaf and meatballs, and they have come out nicely. You could make chili with it also.

Dh and I both love her 30 minute meals. Of course it always takes me a little more than 30 minutes, but after you make a recipe a couple of times it gets easier.

I've used ground chicken for a long time. You use it the same way you'd use ground beef or turkey. We love chicken burgers on the grill...they are a bit bland so you'll want to add some spices. I actually buy a packet of seasoning we like to add. I also like green pepper, mushrooms, onion. Bread crumbs help hold them together.

Connie_of_trenton! thanks for that bit of advice! i will take anything i can get!

Rachel Ray fan here too! i tend to write down her recipes and then they get shoved in a drawer :( oh well i'm slowly getting there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter