Grosvenor Resort & E-Ticket ??

GoldenPrincess

Mouseketeer
I posted this over on the Theme Parks board, too. So, I apologize for the duplication. It's just one of those questions that would fit in both categories :)

Have any of you been to the Grosvenor Resort recently and know if they participate in e-ticket nights?

I asked when I called to confirm our reservation, but the person in reservations didn't seem to know what I was asking, said "no we don't" then immediately tried to talk me into booking their dinner show.

I'd call CRO but they can't seem to come up with the same answer for more simple questions. So, I thought I'd ask the experts on the board!

Recently, guests at the Grosvenor were given the ability to participate in either E night or the Early Entry--I don't remember which one, though...I think Early Entry is possible, but not E night...perhaps someone else has a less fuzzy memory than mine on this subject.....

This is per the Birnbaums 2001 WDW Guide, "Guests are entitled to purchase E-Ride passes to MK, free bus service to the four theme parks with limited service to DD, Typ. Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, preferred access to Disney golf courses, 20% on DD Pleasure Island admission when you present a receipt showing that you have eaten dinner at one of the hotels restaurants that same evening, preferred seating at Planet Hollywood before 5 pm."

Hope this helps. You may get more info. at www.downtowndisneyhotels.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter