Grocery Delivery

ain0004

DIS Veteran
Can we have groceries delivered if we are not checked in yet?? If we can. Who do you prefer?
thanks staying Kadani village soon

Yes, you can. We have always used Garden Grocer, but our list trip we did Instacart instead because we found GG prices to be way too high. Keep in mind that if you want alcohol delivered, Instacart will not deliver that unless you are present for the deliver, but GG will.

like @jimandami said-If you have alcohol then you must be present. You can use Walmart Grocery, Amazon Fresh, and Instacart and save money over Garden Grocer. Garden Grocer is more personalized though. You will have no problem having groceries delivered to KIDANI. Just make sure you have their correct address.

Can we have groceries delivered if we are not checked in yet?? If we can. Who do you prefer?
thanks staying Kadani village soon
Yes you can have groceries delivered and they will likely keep them at the desk for you.

I'm pretty sure all Disney resorts have some kind of refrigerated storage room for storing groceries with bell services. We've used Amazon and Instacart in the past.

In years past, I always used Garden Grocer, but this time I may try Walmart. It appears pretty simple. Have any of you used Walmart within the last few months? Curious if you are able to get everything on your list.

TIA!

When prepping for my upcoming trip I checked Walmart (which I usually use) and found they had few fresh items. Perhaps because they are doing so much local and curbside deliveries locally. I am going with Instacart this time. They purchase from the local Publix stores and sometimes have sale prices on some items.

I’ve never done this before, but just to be clear, you can have groceries delivered the morning of your arrival, before you have gotten into your room? And bell services will hold the groceries for you until you do have a room?

We've used Garden Grocer 3 times in the past as well but our latest trip Nov 2019 we used my father in laws Amazon Prime membership for groceries and it worked great- some items were from Amazon and some were Whole Foods so when checking out had to check out twice but all came delivered together to OKW and they held for us at bell services until we arrived. We love doing this (it's just two of us) to save a little money we eat breakfast in our rooms everyday, some days pack a lunch and snacks so for dinners those days we like to say we "can go all out", and we always pack 4 water bottles and just refill in the parks at fountains when we finish. I have never stayed or been to Kidani so I don't know how big it is but if bell services asks if you would like them to deliver to your room I suggest saying yes! When we stayed at OKW we just got there and didnt realize how big of a resort it is and felt bad having them delivered so we said we could handle it and carried 5 grocery bags for the 15 minute or so walk to the room and man that was painful- the 18 pack of water was the most brutal!

When you check out with these services do you just put your name with the hotel address as the delivery location? Anything special you have to note in order details.

Yes I've just had it listed under my name and would also mention the name of the hotel and the hotel's address. They'll bring it up to the front desk and bell services will take it back to their refrigerators.

We used Dizzy Dolphin for the first time yesterday. The service was great. I had a text before I was even on the plane that my groceries had been delivered. It said how many bags and exactly where they were at bell services. It made it super easy to have them brought up to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter