Grocery delivery - not present for delivery that includes alcohol?

Hali55DIS

Earning My Ears
We want to do grocery delivery order to Beach Club that includes a bottle of wine. I remember reading that one of the grocery delivery services allowed you to upload ID in advance and did not require you to be present for the delivery (ie leave at bell services), but I can’t find that info now…. Does anyone know?

I thought it was Instacart but just tried placing an order and it states we need to present ID at arrival.

Garden Grocer will deliver without you being there. I previously uploaded my driver's license. Will be using them on our upcoming trip. Have a great trip!

Dizzy Dolphin will deliver without you being present.
how was your experience with Dizzy Dolphin? Looking to order beer, water, and some snacks and willing to pay a little extra if it means I don't have to meet someone for delivery!

how was your experience with Dizzy Dolphin? Looking to order beer, water, and some snacks and willing to pay a little extra if it means I don't have to meet someone for delivery!
We’ve never had an issue with them, and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. We generally arrive in the mornings, and our items have always been waiting for us At bell services. I haven‘t used them in about a year, so you might look up some more recent reviews to make sure they are still in good standing with users.

Dizzy provides a good service, but not anything special beyond Garden Grocer or Vacation Grocery Delivery. They are VERY expensive. Whatever the store price is, they almost double it. If water is $7, they charge $13. If chips are $5, they charge $9. If Oreos are $4.50, they charge $9. If coffee is $11, they charge $20 - $23. If alcohol is $22, they charge almost $40 and so on. You get the idea. Nice people, but the service they perform is not worth the prices.

Dizzy makes a big deal about them being the only service that will put your groceries away correctly, but that is not true. Garden Grocer and VGD do the same. They also mention they give you "free stuff" as a way to say thanks, but it is a small bag of things like travel band-aids, travel sanitizer or travel sized crackers/cookies. Not a big deal at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter