>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

We are planning to order from Garden Grocer but we will be arriving late to our resort around midnight. If we schedule for the last delivery slot will the resort hold our order for us?

We are staying at BCV in a 2 Bedroom lockoff (so it's technically 2 rooms that are joined). The reservation is in DH's name (everyone staying is linked to the reservation in MDE). My stepfather has decided he needs to place his own grocery order. Should he indicate his name for delivery, or DH's? When the order arrives at BCV, they should be able to find his name, right?

We use Garden Grocer every time. It's a bit more than you'd spend at a Publix, but you still save enough where you justify the purchase. Plus the added convenience of having it brought right to your resort can't be matched. They also have amazing customer service.

Arriving tomorrow and placing an order with Amazon Prime Now. Any one who has used this service how should I have the shipping addressed?

Resort
resort address
my name

Arriving tomorrow and placing an order with Amazon Prime Now. Any one who has used this service how should I have the shipping addressed?

Resort
resort address
my name

For the Delivery address, use "resort name" "street address" and enter the ZIP code (it will find the city for you). So it would read: Polynesian Resort 1600 Seven Seas Dr. 32830."

There is a section to add delivery instructions. In that section, indicate something like "Reservation number 12345678910. Please leave with Bell Services and ask them to refrigerate cold items. Reservation is for Bob/ Sue Smith checking in today"

Note that if your order contains alcohol, Amazon's policy is that you have to meet the driver and show ID to recieve it.

What about those of us staying at Fort Wilderness in campers? Would Prime Now deliver to bell services and then we would just pick up and take it back to our campsite?

We'll arrive at FW Cabins around midnight. After reading through the replies it looks like Garden Grocer is the way to go for a late delivery (then the delivery will be held at desk services until we check in) - does this sound correct?

Amazon Prime Now worked great for us! I downloaded the app and plugged in our resort address a few days before our trip. I placed the order during our layover scheduling it to arrive around when we would. When we arrived at Bell Services I asked if our order had arrived and it had so I requested they bring it up (didn't want to lug the water and Perrier along with our carryons). They brought it up quickly and everything that was supposed to be cold was. We did not order alcohol though so can't comment on that.

It was nice to have cold bottled water available and yogurt/bars/fruit for quick early morning breakfasts. We did not care for the hot food at Roaring Forks so this was nice to have another option for breakfast. I'm sure we saved money doing this.

We don't have grocery delivery where we live, so I am very unfamiliar with this. We are Prime members, so I am planning on ordering some things when we arrive. I can't seem to find how much you should tip a grocery delivery person. What do folks tip for this service??

I plan to use Amazon Prime Now for my trip in mid-September. Can Amazon Prime Now deliver groceries to the Disney Dophin Resort?

This is a great thread! We haven't been to WDW since 2015, and we had always used WEGOSHOP. Amazon Prime Now seems like the way to go if they have all the items I need. No extra fees, etc. We will be at BCV before Thanksgiving, so I think I will put items into my cart now and then wait until we are on the bus or at baggage claim to order? If we plan to be there at the resort, will they text or call when they arrive and we go to the lobby to meet them? Thanks for all the tips. Speaking of which, yes, does everyone tip free grocery delivery?

Not seeing a ton on here for Shipt. Just used it twice while staying at Swan (forgot the crucial nighttime pull-ups in the first order) on August 19 and 20 for orders from Target. I already have the membership and haven’t been using it much at home. Did not order alcohol. Both times I just met the shoppers out front of the resort.

The larger order I did, the shopper came with a cart and everything ready to deliver to bell services or even help me up to the room, which was great since that was the bottled water order. Since I was meeting him, I just brought a larger suitcase and wheeled everything up in that - worked quite nicely as well. Just wanted to note that he was ready to deliver with even more ease for me.

Both shoppers double checked where I was staying and made sure to confirm delivery options with me. It was really easy and quick to do. (And going to meet the shoppers got me out of giving the kids a bath!)

Was happy with the service and happy that I was able to use something that was more familiar to me.

Not seeing a ton on here for Shipt. Just used it twice while staying at Swan (forgot the crucial nighttime pull-ups in the first order) on August 19 and 20 for orders from Target. I already have the membership and haven’t been using it much at home. Did not order alcohol. Both times I just met the shoppers out front of the resort.

The larger order I did, the shopper came with a cart and everything ready to deliver to bell services or even help me up to the room, which was great since that was the bottled water order. Since I was meeting him, I just brought a larger suitcase and wheeled everything up in that - worked quite nicely as well. Just wanted to note that he was ready to deliver with even more ease for me.

Both shoppers double checked where I was staying and made sure to confirm delivery options with me. It was really easy and quick to do. (And going to meet the shoppers got me out of giving the kids a bath!)

Was happy with the service and happy that I was able to use something that was more familiar to me.

Thanks for the information on Shipt! I use them at home in Michigan, so I'm thinking about using them for our trip in November since I already pay for their service.

Do you need to meet with the shopper or would they be able to leave your order with Bell Services? If you do order alcohol (I'm not sure if we will or not), you must meet with the shopper, correct?

For the delivery address, did you just put in the resort name and address? And then add more information in the details section?

Thanks for the information on Shipt! I use them at home in Michigan, so I'm thinking about using them for our trip in November since I already pay for their service.

Do you need to meet with the shopper or would they be able to leave your order with Bell Services? If you do order alcohol (I'm not sure if we will or not), you must meet with the shopper, correct?

For the delivery address, did you just put in the resort name and address? And then add more information in the details section?

Okay I went back and checked my messages from the shoppers. I just put in the resort address and placed my order. Then when they sent the message they were shopping I replied back with the resort name and that I would meet them out front. One thought I was staying at Beach Club and made sure to let me know I could meet her or she could deliver to Bell Services. I probably should have done a better job in the delivery but I made one of the orders on the bus so I wasn’t thinking things through.

And yes, i’m Sure for alcohol you must meet them. (I didn’t order any so no first hand experience.). I didn’t find it terribly difficult though to meet the shoppers but I know that’s not an option for everyone.

Hi All
Planning a trip for 2019:mickeyjum and we are planning to order groceries. In your experience who has the best produce? TIA

So we used Prime Now last Sunday (9/2). We paid the extra $5 or whatever to get it in an hour, because we lost track of time.

We had beer on the order, so they called when they arrived at the Contemporary lobby and my husband went down and met them.

Everything was packaged well and the beer was cold, too. It's a great service. He got there in about 45 minutes!

Will definitely use them again.

Looking to place a grocery order with Walmart and delivered to SSR. Walmart site does not recognize SSR address. Anyone place an order from Walmart and delivered to SSR? Have the correct address?

Thanks!

Thanks for all of this great information. We have always rented a car in the past and stopped somewhere on the way from the airport but with the parking fees we are going car free this time so grocery delivery it is!

One question, we are staying at CBR and our flight lands at 6:30PM. So if I order Amazon Prime when we land, is there a good chance it will be at Bell Services (which I am assuming is at Custom House) when we get dropped off? If not, Bell Services can bring it to the room - correct? With the construction - it looks like it will be a pain to go back and forth to Custom House and I am not sure we would even be allowed to take groceries on the internal bus.

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts