>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

After pricing our groceries on Garden Grocer and Prime Now, we (10 year plus GG Loyalists) are switching to prime now for our future trips.

Two questions:
1) Prime Now still delivers to bell services correct? The 6$ fee charged by the resort is well worth this convenience. We do not want to have to stick around to meet the groceries.
2) I know we cannot "pre create" the cart. Is there a way to create a wish list in Prime Now (like GG and like in regular amazon) so we can do a quick add in the towncar from MCO?

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
After pricing our groceries on Garden Grocer and Prime Now, we (10 year plus GG Loyalists) are switching to prime now for our future trips.

Two questions:
1) Prime Now still delivers to bell services correct? The 6$ fee charged by the resort is well worth this convenient. We do not want to have to stick around to meet the groceries.
2) I know we cannot "pre create" the cart. Is there a way to create a wish list in Prime Now (like GG and like in regular amazon) so we can do a quick add in the towncar from MCO?

thanks in advance!

Yes, Prime Now does deliver to Bell Services and has the best bags :)

I am able to create my cart at home and then order as we get off the plane. Did it this way last October and even tried it right now. Make sure you have the Orlando area set up as your delivery location when you do this, and don't swap it for your home location or you may loose everything in your cart.

We are arriving tomorrow night and I've priced out everyone. Prime now is the one we are using, price wise....way better!

For those of you that have ordered from Amazon Prime Now, are the 2 hour delivery windows typically available throughout the day? In other words, if I decide to place an order at 1pm, how likely is it that a 4 to 6pm slot for that day will still be available?

I was debating ordering the night before, but have read reports of items becoming unavailable between the time you place your order and delivery. Also a bit concerned that our room at BCV won’t be ready on time and the items would be sitting at Bell services for a while, but that is a different issue.

I'd say fairly likely. I was targeting a 4-6pm window, and it disappeared about 1:30pm. There were still 3-4pm (1hr) windows available for a $5 delivery fee.

What/Who is the most used delivery person/company in the Disney resort area?
A completely unscientific opinion from standing out at bell services waiting for my delivery? Amazon prime now. All the drivers I saw had multiple orders per resort. Probably followed by the combination of restaurant delivery services (doordash/ubereats/postmates).

A completely unscientific opinion from standing out at bell services waiting for my delivery? Amazon prime now. All the drivers I saw had multiple orders per resort. Probably followed by the combination of restaurant delivery services (doordash/ubereats/postmates).
I see this trend too.
Instacart is popular for those who know the local stores such as Publix, but if shopping from there, I'd rather go on my own to get the sales and see what is fresh.

Walmart orders are rare compared to Amazon Prime, and even those who had established themselves in the area prior to the big companies moving in cannot keep up with pricing, variety and quick turn around time.

When ordering from Prime Now, is it an issue if we order from both Whole Foods and Amazon? Some items are not available at Whole Foods.
Would this be considered 2 separate orders?

Just priced out the difference between Garden Grocer and Amazon Prime Now, and I will be saving about $100. The price difference is huge.

When ordering from Prime Now, is it an issue if we order from both Whole Foods and Amazon? Some items are not available at Whole Foods.
Would this be considered 2 separate orders?

Just priced out the difference between Garden Grocer and Amazon Prime Now, and I will be saving about $100. The price difference is huge.
My understanding is that if you order from Whole Foods and Amazon they are treated as separate orders.

My understanding is that if you order from Whole Foods and Amazon they are treated as separate orders.
Yes, and two different deliveries. You'd have to luck out to get the same driver for both as they're coming from separate facilities.

We ordered from Amazon Prime Now (Whole Foods) for our recent trip. Overall I was pleased, but a few issues that were frustrating. The app would not cooperate when I was trying to place our order around lunchtime. It took several attempts, and I almost gave up, but finally success. We chose a 3 to 5pm delivery window and asked them to bring the items to bell services. I tracked the driver who arrived at the resort at 5pm. We went down to bell services, but the driver hadn’t yet brought our bags in. After about 15-20 minutes of waiting, I tried to locate the driver outside and was able to get our order. One thing I found odd: our name was nowhere to be found on the bag labels, nor an order number. We had a bit of a language barrier with the driver and I think this would have helped to eliminate confusion and ensure we had all of the bags. But items were all accounted for, produce was fresh, and items were cold. I would caution against ordering too many refrigerator items if the weather is really hot. The driver had at least 4 different orders to deliver and her car was jam packed with bags. It could take a while to get to a refrigerator.

Do you think this is a problem with bell services (if we have 2 deliveries)?
No more than two different people would have picking up one order each. Should be fine.

We ordered from Amazon Prime Now (Whole Foods) for our recent trip. Overall I was pleased, but a few issues that were frustrating. The app would not cooperate when I was trying to place our order around lunchtime. It took several attempts, and I almost gave up, but finally success. We chose a 3 to 5pm delivery window and asked them to bring the items to bell services. I tracked the driver who arrived at the resort at 5pm. We went down to bell services, but the driver hadn’t yet brought our bags in. After about 15-20 minutes of waiting, I tried to locate the driver outside and was able to get our order. One thing I found odd: our name was nowhere to be found on the bag labels, nor an order number. We had a bit of a language barrier with the driver and I think this would have helped to eliminate confusion and ensure we had all of the bags. But items were all accounted for, produce was fresh, and items were cold. I would caution against ordering too many refrigerator items if the weather is really hot. The driver had at least 4 different orders to deliver and her car was jam packed with bags. It could take a while to get to a refrigerator.
Our Amazon Prime bags have been coming in heavy duty paper bags, lined with a sliver cooler bag and an ice pouch in each. They work so well to keep the items cold that I kept the bags and have been using them to transport food up to my parents when I come to visit.

Odd that they were missing the tags though. As I recall they should be marked as Bag number of bag total (ex: 1 of 4, 2 of 4...)

No more than two different people would have picking up one order each. Should be fine.

Our Amazon Prime bags have been coming in heavy duty paper bags, lined with a sliver cooler bag and an ice pouch in each. They work so well to keep the items cold that I kept the bags and have been using them to transport food up to my parents when I come to visit.

Odd that they were missing the tags though. As I recall they should be marked as Bag number of bag total (ex: 1 of 4, 2 of 4...)
They did have labels with bag number of bag total, but no order name or order number to identify they were for us. The driver scanned the bags and originally only gave us 5 of the 6 bags until I asked that she double check to make sure they were ours. They did use silver cooler bags, but no ice pouches.

Can anyone confirm that Canadians with Amazon Prime in Canada can or cannot use Amazon Prime Now to be shipped to WDW Resort? And if we only need to order protein shakes and bars that we should be able to do it without any issues from Amazon.com (not using Amazon Prime Now) and have it shipped to a Disney Resort?

Can anyone confirm that Canadians with Amazon Prime in Canada can or cannot use Amazon Prime Now to be shipped to WDW Resort? And if we only need to order protein shakes and bars that we should be able to do it without any issues from Amazon.com (not using Amazon Prime Now) and have it shipped to a Disney Resort?
Canadian Prime is separate from US Prime. We're Canadian Prime members, signed up for the free 30 day US Prime trial and used it for the Amazon Fresh delivery, then cancelled the US Prime trial when we returned home

Canadian Prime is separate from US Prime. We're Canadian Prime members, signed up for the free 30 day US Prime trial and used it for the Amazon Fresh delivery, then cancelled the US Prime trial when we returned home
You were able to sign up using a Canadian Credit Card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter