>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

WHen we ordered in December, it was in the Walmart site that someone needed to be there to accept the order. They did leave it but we were prepared to go to sign and accept it ourselves.

I think the Walmart policy is to have a guest accept the order personally, but it was relaxed somewhere along the line.
When we were there the end of May when the driver got to the resort he insisted that I had to pick it up to sign for it. Luckily I was at the resort, but that was just by pure luck....I was not prepared for that and I'm not sure what would have happened had I not been there. To me that's definitely a big con of using them.

When we were there the end of May when the driver got to the resort he insisted that I had to pick it up to sign for it. Luckily I was at the resort, but that was just by pure luck....I was not prepared for that and I'm not sure what would have happened had I not been there. To me that's definitely a big con of using them.

Walmart was one of the delivery services that stated you had to sign personally, and we wre there to do so. My DD was surprised to find it was delivered without her signature or presence.

Okay, I suffer from high anxiety, lol. Can somebody walk me through this? I arrive at Pop on 8/6. Our plane lands at MCO at 1:30 PM. Then we'll take DME to Pop. I don't have any firm plans for that day other than pool time. I was leaning towards either Amazon Prime or WalMart grocery delivery. How far out can I place my order with each of those? And would 5:30pm be a reasonable delivery time?

Okay, I suffer from high anxiety, lol. Can somebody walk me through this? I arrive at Pop on 8/6. Our plane lands at MCO at 1:30 PM. Then we'll take DME to Pop. I don't have any firm plans for that day other than pool time. I was leaning towards either Amazon Prime or WalMart grocery delivery. How far out can I place my order with each of those? And would 5:30pm be a reasonable delivery time?
Did you read the first post? There is a lot of information there that can help you.

Denise

Does anybody have any recent experiences to report regarding Walmart deliveries to Bell Services? Are they still not being allowed by certain Disney Resorts due to the way the orders are packaged? I am particularly interested in experiences at OKW but would also like to hear what is going on with this situation in general. Thanks!

Whats the cheapest way i can get bottled water delivered to my resort? Is google express best?

Whats the cheapest way i can get bottled water delivered to my resort? Is google express best?
Typically, Nestle waters providing you're a first time customer and they have the half price option. Don't forget to tack on $6 + tip if you have the bell hop bring it to your room.

Does anybody have any recent experiences to report regarding Walmart deliveries to Bell Services?

As of last week, Bell Services won't accept them.

Are they still not being allowed by certain Disney Resorts due to the way the orders are packaged?

All WDW resorts.

I am particularly interested in experiences at OKW but would also like to hear what is going on with this situation in general. Thanks!

OKW Bell Services won't accept it.

I'm obsessing over grocery delivery! In looking at the services, it looks like Amazon Prime Now has more of what we want. We arrive at 11:30, assume we won't be at BLT before 1:00 p.m. via MEX. I hardly ever hear of rooms being ready early, so we were planning to grab lunch at Contempo Cafe after check-in and then probably head to EPCOT. I'm anxious about paying a fee for them to deliver it our room and coordination of that if we're not there. We're going as a party of 9, so I'm ordering a fair amount of stuff. I could pack ready to eat breakfast for our first morning, and just order it on the second day when we sit down to brunch at CM at 1:00. I figure by the time we're done with brunch, it may be there and we could meet them in the lobby and carry it up ourselves. What do you think? Help me stop over thinking!

I'm obsessing over grocery delivery! In looking at the services, it looks like Amazon Prime Now has more of what we want. We arrive at 11:30, assume we won't be at BLT before 1:00 p.m. via MEX. I hardly ever hear of rooms being ready early, so we were planning to grab lunch at Contempo Cafe after check-in and then probably head to EPCOT. I'm anxious about paying a fee for them to deliver it our room and coordination of that if we're not there. We're going as a party of 9, so I'm ordering a fair amount of stuff. I could pack ready to eat breakfast for our first morning, and just order it on the second day when we sit down to brunch at CM at 1:00. I figure by the time we're done with brunch, it may be there and we could meet them in the lobby and carry it up ourselves. What do you think? Help me stop over thinking!
It will all work out. I would get get the groceries right away and not wait until the following day.

- There will be starved/thirsty mouths come bedtime,
- Able to have that cup of juice or coffee on the balcony and soak up the Florida air first thing the following morning. And not to mention fruit, muffins, yogurt... etc,
- A $6 fee (and tip) will still save you a ton of money over grabbing little things here and there.

Just call down when you're back at the room and they'll gather your order and bring it up, usually fairly fast too.

Last edited:
I'm almost at my 60 days and Garden Grocer have a discount If I order now.
I would prefer Amazon Prime because they have more of what we want, but I know I won't be at the resort when they need to deliver.
Everything I read online says they will leave it at bell services - is this true? I don't want to order from them and not have it work out.
We're getting quite a bit of stuff as we're at WDW for 20 days.

I just use Garden Grocer and take the hit price wise. It's worth it and nothing compared to the expense of the whole vacation.

So reading through everything, is it accurate to say that Garden Grocer is still the easiest/simplest if I don't mind paying a little extra for each item? I've used GG before and was happy with the service.

If I do pickup at Bell Services to save the resort delivery charge, are the items still refrigerated, or no?

Items are refrigerated if you need it but there is still the delivery fee and gratuity. I have always used Garden Grocer and will continue to do so based on the convenience of not having to be there for the delivery.

Items are refrigerated if you need it but there is still the delivery fee and gratuity. I have always used Garden Grocer and will continue to do so based on the convenience of not having to be there for the delivery.

Sorry, I meant the extra charge from Disney to deliver the items to my room. If I pick up my groceries at bell services I don't pay this, right?

With Garden Grocer I have never had any fee from Disney except tipping Bell Services for delivering it to our room.

With Garden Grocer I have never had any fee from Disney except tipping Bell Services for delivering it to our room.

They recently instituted a $6 delivery charge if Bell Services delivers your order to your room. Tip is not included in that $6 charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter