groceries

Krisu

Meeska, mooska, Mouseketeer, Mousecartoon time now
I know this has been addressed before but I'm having trouble searching thru threads. I'm looking for best place for groceries. It doesn't have to be close to FW, just someplace on the way.:)

I'm guessing that's on the main drag?

Xentury City Center (Store #00570)
2925 International Dr
Kissimmee, FL 34746-4407
Main: (407) 397-1171
Store Hours
Mon-Sat: 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sun: 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
=========================
Orange Lake Town Center (Store #00551)
14928 E Orange Lake Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34747-8210
Main: (407) 239-4989
Fax: (407) 239-6499
Store Hours
==========================
Poinciana Place (Store #00351)
2915 Vineland Rd
Kissimmee, FL 34746-5505
Main: (407) 396-7525
Pharmacy: (407) 396-4146
Store Hours

There is a brand-new Winn Dixie where we shopped, I think even closer than Publix. You have to head out past Downtown Disney and through the Downtown Disney Hotel area. At the stoplight, where you would head straight to enter the Crossings area (home of the overpriced Goodings), make a left. Winn-Dixie is up just a mile, in a new plaza on the right Also up this way on the left was a nice, big Walgreen's (we needed zinc oxide for my pale daughter!)

The Winn Dixie is nice because it is new and the prices were reasonable. I got one of their discount shopper cards to use twice a year when I am in Florida. They even had an area with Florida souvenirs.

Have fun!

Ok, I've arranged for Tiffany Town Car and am making the grocery stop. My flight arrives after 10am. So we will get to Fort Wilderness before check-in. What do we do with all our groceries (perishables) until we can get into our cabin? Will the resort take our groceries and bags to our cabin, or will we have to leave Magic Kingdom and go back and do this on our first day?

Lori,
We just got back from FW on Sat. (This time we had our own trailer but in the past we stayed in a cabin.) On two occasions, I was in the Reception Post early in the day (before 10:00am) and on both times, there were guests checking into a cabin early. I'm sure that they must not be booked because all of them were told that their cabins were ready and they could go immediately there if they wanted. I'd bet that if you go early, the cabin is ready. Have a great trip! Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter