Grizzly Peak

hockeynut

Earning My Ears
I looked at the pictures of this attraction and they were great! I need to know if anyone went on this and what their opinion was. I like to have fun but I am a little intimidated by rides that drop or spin. Please give me a detailed description of this ride. PS. I don't mind getting wet!

Grizzly Rapids was experiencing problems on Tuesday when I tried to ride so I did not personally enjoy this ride. I did see many people SOAKED. The response that I heard was that it was really fun. If the weather is good on Jan 19th, I will ride it then and report back for you.

tink08.gif

The ride was fun, you DO get wet, my family loved it. But I found that it really did spin a lot and was getting pretty dizzy by the end. Others in our raft really enjoyed it. On other raft rides like the Kali River Rapids in WDW, or the one at Magic Mountain, the rafts seem to spin slower. This one goes relatively quickly.

But the view is beautiful, the ride is long and the theming is fantastic. Overall, it's one of the best attractions in the park. I would encourage anyone to ride it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!