Grilling tools at cabins

Bucky1306

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! My family and I will be staying at the Cabins next week (our first time ever!) and I have a quick question. Does the charcoal grill have any type of grilling tools to go along with it (spatula, tongs, etc.)? Just trying to make up my packing list.
Thanks!
Alexa

I just check ed over on AllEars.net and grill tools ARE NOT provided with standard kitchen tools in the cabins

I appreciate you checking on allears -- I tried to look everywhere I could and clearly missed that. Thank you!!
(No grill master? I might be out on this whole thing...)

Just stayed in cabin a couple weeks ago-no there are no grilling tools at all. Be sure to bring your own:)

Also- the grills are pretty small. So don't plan on grilling corn and steaks at same time.
We just bought a smaller bag of charcoal at trading post - was perfect amount for one use

Also- the grills are pretty small. So don't plan on grilling corn and steaks at same time.
We just bought a smaller bag of charcoal at trading post - was perfect amount for one use
Thank you for both of these posts! This is really helpful and I appreciate your time and response :-)

In case anyone references this thread, I’m here now and there are grilling tools - a spatula, tongs, and a poker thing (ha I’m sure it has a name, but it’s like a fork with two tines). So, clearly it’s hit or miss whether or not they will be there but I wanted to update if it was helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter