Grilled Shrimp Dishes

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
I'm not a big fan of fish, but love shrimp! At Disneyland I ate at Napa Rose (Amazing) and was wondering if any WDW restaurant has a comparable dish? It was seasoned and grilled, but not served with pasta, just vegetables. It seems that I cannot locate any shrip dish w/ out pasta or a sauce. Any suggestions?:D

The Yachtsmen steakhouse has a BBQ grilled shrimp appetizer. I'm sure they would leave the BBQ sauce off for you.

Ohana's also has the shrimp on a scwer. It's just seasoned and grilled. It's all you can eat.

Mich Mouse,

I definitely agree with CPM! O'Hana has wonderful grilled tiger shrimp -the waiters bring them around on large skewers and you can have as many as you want!

O'Hana is one of my favorite WDW restaurants and a decent price for all the food you get!

Here is a link to the menu:

http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_oh.htm

I just love my scwer spelling! LOL
***Skewer***

CPM - Have you tried the BBQ Shrimp app. at Yachtsman? Just wondering, as usually when I have ordered "BBQ" shrimp, it is actually a dish with whole shrimp with lots of seasonings, but no BBQ sauce. Just wondered - I love shrimp fixed this way.

:sunny:

Originally posted by k&a&c'smom
CPM - Have you tried the BBQ Shrimp app. at Yachtsman? Just wondering, as usually when I have ordered "BBQ" shrimp, it is actually a dish with whole shrimp with lots of seasonings, but no BBQ sauce. Just wondered - I love shrimp fixed this way.

:sunny:

yes, it was either cooked with the BBQ sauce or had it on it. Very tender & good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter