Grilled Shrimp at Columbia Harbour House???

CapnJacksGirl

Mom to two little scalliwags!
I asked this a few weeks ago in the main Restaurants thread and got crickets so I'm trying again here.....

Has anyone had the grilled shrimp at CHH and can provide a review? I always want to eat there but DH says he doesn't think he'd like anything they offer. He loves grilled shrimp (nothing breaded) so I think I can get him in the door now if it's decent. Any help you can provide is much appreciated!!!

I asked this a few weeks ago in the main Restaurants thread and got crickets so I'm trying again here.....

Has anyone had the grilled shrimp at CHH and can provide a review? I always want to eat there but DH says he doesn't think he'd like anything they offer. He loves grilled shrimp (nothing breaded) so I think I can get him in the door now if it's decent. Any help you can provide is much appreciated!!!

Haven’t had the grilled shrimp, but the lobster roll and salmon are great! This is my favorite QS at Disney!

I had the grilled shrimp salad in January and it was delicious. I can’t wait until my next trip to get it again.

The grilled shrimp depends on the the day. It has a seasoning on it. Not sure what it is. Some sort of salty, garlic-ish seasoning. I've gotten it and and it's been great, but I've also gotten it overseasoned and too salty. I like the rice and green beans that it comes with a lot. It's a plentiful dish.

I know this thread isn't brand new, but i just had the grilled shrimp this past week and it was amazing! I carried it out since the rest of my family wanted hotdogs, and we stopped for a character meet and had SO many people and CM's comment on how good it looked and smelled. It really was delicious!Shrimp.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!