• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Griddle and Crockpot - BWGV

MinnesotaChill

Mouseketeer
Hi,

So I did a search for griddle and came up with roughly a gazillion hits. So I'm posting here instead.

I don't think griddles are standard fare in villas, but are they and/or crockpots available from Mousekeeping?

TIA!:goodvibes

Hi,

So I did a search for griddle and came up with roughly a gazillion hits. So I'm posting here instead.

I don't think griddles are standard fare in villas, but are they and/or crockpots available from Mousekeeping?

TIA!:goodvibes

You'll have frying pan and pots in the one bedroom and larger. Nothing in a studio.

We will be in a Grand Villa and I know in the past the GVs had extra things in the kitchen that I hadn't seen before.

I was SURE someone had said crockpots were available, but maybe they were bringing it from home. They do burn out easily so it makes sense that Mousekeeping wouldn't have them, I guess.

We will be in a Grand Villa and I know in the past the GVs had extra things in the kitchen that I hadn't seen before.

I was SURE someone had said crockpots were available, but maybe they were bringing it from home. They do burn out easily so it makes sense that Mousekeeping wouldn't have them, I guess.

People bring them from home to use. We did. I never noticed anything different in the kitchen of the GV we stayed in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter