Greys Anatomy- anyone watch fall finale?

It will be at least January, right?

I had been losing interest but this episode was really good. Now I’m curious...

I’m not a big fan of the Teddy/Owen/Amelia fiasco.

I don’t like that Bailey and Ben are “ on sabbatical.”

I’m a huge fan of Meredith/DeLuca although they are going to D.R.A.G. It out...

Last edited:

It will be at least January, right?

Uggghhhh!

I’m a huge fan of Meredith/DeLuca although they are going to D.R.A.G. It out...

I want Meredith with the new ortho doc.

I'm so torn on this one. One minute I really want her with DeLuca, and the next I think Linc is the perfect match. I just don't know!

I do agree they're probably going to drag it out (though the elevator...)

I also don't like the Bailey Ben thing or the Amelia, Owen, Teddy mess

Same here. Owen's story is "too many otherwise good things as once, ruining each other" and I hate it!!

Webber is right about Bailey, though. Ben was willing to give up the job, and she told him not to, but she really can't deal with it. I expect they'll bring back Dr. Wyatt to straighten her out.

I can’t put my finger on it, I just don’t like the ortho dr “ link.”

I feel like he’s just a playboy but I don’t have proof. Yes, I’m judging. It seems like Deluca has matured so much and I like him for Meredith.

Think about this:
Derek was the boss and Meredith a resident when they fell in love.

Meredith is the boss and Deluca a resident when they fall in love????

AND WHEN Deluca stood in the back of the elevator..... EXACTLY what derek used to do

So now we wait...

I feel like he’s just a playboy but I don’t have proof.

I don't actually dislike Dr. Lincoln at all. (In fact, the way Meredith looked at him when he cut his hair to make that kid feel better made me think they might be great together!) But for for some reason I just really like her with DeLuca - I don't know why. Maybe it's what you said about the parallels:

Think about this:

AND WHEN Deluca stood in the back of the elevator..... EXACTLY what derek used to do

So now we wait...

I feel like he’s just a playboy but I don’t have proof. Yes, I’m judging. It seems like Deluca has matured so much and I like him for Meredith.

Think about this:

So now we wait...
I'm not sure why but I don't like Linc either. I like Deluca. I'm not sure if I like him with Meredith, but I'm open to it.

I'm not minding the Amelia/Owen/Teddy story just because I have no idea how it will play out. Some uncertainty is always good.

The Catherine/Richard story is good. I can't believe they would kill her off at this point, but you never know with this show. Have there been rumors about her contract or the show's future in general?

I think the Bailey/Ben story is dumb. Right before Richard said it, I told my daughter you take a sabbatical from a job, not from a marriage. If she really does love Ben, how would she worry less just because he's not living in the same house? But then I thought the whole story line of him leaving surgery to be a fireman never made sense to me. Well, except for spinoff purposes. ;)

Are they going to have to do a transplant in the elevator? Anyone else having flashbacks to the heart in the elevator?

BTW, I loved the Day of the Dead episode with all the old characters making appearances. Very unexpected so caught us off guard.

Anyone living in the Pacific Northwest? Do they really have wind storms like that?

Oh I’m so glad to have found a thread about this. I was actually considering starting one on Thursday. In general i liked the episode. Honestly I’m not sure I like Meredith with either of the two guys but my big issue is the whole teddy owen thing. I feel like between this and private practice Amelia has been through enough and deserves at least a little bit of a break before the writers pile the next heap of crap on top of her. Plus this story line is going to affect the kids too. As much as I watch the show because of the drama, I’d rather they not put the kids in the line of fire. I never was a huge fan of teddy to begin with but now I can’t stand her and am hoping she leaves the show for good very soon.

Oh I’m so glad to have found a thread about this. I was actually considering starting one on Thursday. In general i liked the episode. Honestly I’m not sure I like Meredith with either of the two guys but my big issue is the whole teddy owen thing. I feel like between this and private practice Amelia has been through enough and deserves at least a little bit of a break before the writers pile the next heap of crap on top of her. Plus this story line is going to affect the kids too. As much as I watch the show because of the drama, I’d rather they not put the kids in the line of fire. I never was a huge fan of teddy to begin with but now I can’t stand her and am hoping she leaves the show for good very soon.

I’m not happy to see her back either.

Count me in as another non Link lover. I don’t know what it is about him, but there’s something lol

I’m glad to see Karev happy. I didn’t like him at first but he’s grown and matured. *sniff sniff, our little boys all grown up*

I don't like that the story lines are so link to Seattle Fire (or whatever it is called). I can only watch so much TV and this never made the cut...
YES!THIS A HUNDRED TIMES
I watch Station 19. You don't need to worry. They occasionally have Bailey show up in that show, but they don't really advance the Grey's story line enough that you're missing out. It's an OK show, but not great. Ben really isn't even a huge piece of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter