Grey Water

cinderellagirl2280

Princess in Training
Is there a place close to FW where I can dump my pop-up's grey water before I travel home? I don't plan on using a lot of water but I also don't want the added weight in the mountains. I'm planning on booking a tent/pop-up site rather than a hookup or preferred.

Is there a place close to FW where I can dump my pop-up's grey water before I travel home? I don't plan on using a lot of water but I also don't want the added weight in the mountains. I'm planning on booking a tent/pop-up site rather than a hookup or preferred.

I have heard of people taking there trailer over to a empty full hook up site and emptying there grey water tank there.

I have heard of people taking their trailer over to a empty full hook up site and emptying their grey water tank there.

This is what I do. You can always find an empty site any time before lunch usually in the first loop you try.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!