Greetings

LittleB

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I'm new to the boards! My user name is LittleB, my first name is Brandy. My husband; Maliki2 is on here all the time and we are huge Disney fanatics. The first time I went to Disney was on our Honeymoon in 2001 and it was an incredible experience for me and I was hooked. We have many special moments and memories from our Disney Honeymoon!!!
We will be returning to Disney in 2005 -we have a trip planned in February to visit and I am so excited! I am looking forward to seeing Mickey!! Thehubby has booked us a character lunch reservation at the Crystal Palace and I am hoping to meet Eyore (I tried to meet with him during my last visit but wasn't able to get to him!!!)

My husband and I live in Swanton Vermont. We share our home with 2 dogs; a 6 year old female Golden Retriever named Amber and a yearling male Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie) named Crosby. We also have 3 cats; Sebastian (names after The Little Mermaid's Sebastian), Jonas and Quinton.

This is a lot of fun for me and I am psyched to be here :wave: !

LittleB said:
Hi All,

I'm new to the boards! My user name is LittleB, my first name is Brandy. My husband; Maliki2 is on here all the time and we are huge Disney fanatics. The first time I went to Disney was on our Honeymoon in 2001 and it was an incredible experience for me and I was hooked. We have many special moments and memories from our Disney Honeymoon!!!
We will be returning to Disney in 2005 -we have a trip planned in February to visit and I am so excited! I am looking forward to seeing Mickey!! Thehubby has booked us a character lunch reservation at the Crystal Palace and I am hoping to meet Eyore (I tried to meet with him during my last visit but wasn't able to get to him!!!)

My husband and I live in Swanton Vermont. We share our home with 2 dogs; a 6 year old female Golden Retriever named Amber and a yearling male Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie) named Crosby. We also have 3 cats; Sebastian (names after The Little Mermaid's Sebastian), Jonas and Quinton.

This is a lot of fun for me and I am psyched to be here :wave: !

Wow you made it here! You know what? I didn't know that about Seba! And welcome!

Hello ~

Welcome, glad you're here! And have fun, it's a great place and I love Disney as much as you do! Good luck with Eeyore, meeting him at the Crystal Palace is the best, I have the pics to prove it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter