• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Greetings from Florida

Janet & Terry

Earning My Ears
:jester: :jester: :jester:

Hi everybody - just popping by to say 'HI!' from sunny Florida (actually we're holed up in Bradenton Library waiting for the impending storm to pass!).

Had an excellent, fun-packed 10 days in Orlando - done SeaWorld twice, all the Disney parks (LOVED MGM and AK, Epcot was good, MK disappointing mainly due to HUGE crowds), Blizzard Beach (good fun) and finished with a day at Discovery Cove (wow! - we all got to kiss, swim and play with the dolphin).

All parked-out now and having a welcome break on the Gulf Coast. Supposed to be heading back to Orlando on Sunday to do Universal & IoA before returning to UK on Tuesday but when we arrived here and saw our beautiful villa, DH said he wanted to stay here for the full week and not break off early as per our original plan - but this might change over the next few days. Me? - I wanna do Universal :rolleyes: and so would, I suspect, the kids!

Ta ta for now
Janet

So pleased to hear you're having such a fab time. I just love reading 'check-ins' from DISers who are actually there. Try to talk dh into Universal/IoA - I promise you won't regret it!

Hi Janet

Nice to hear from you and glad to hear your having a great time :)

Look forward to hearing all the details when you get home :)

Sounds just wonderful

Hi,

Good to hear you're having a great time:D

Hi!

Hope you are making lots of notes for the trip reports!!

Hi Janet :wave:

I've never been to Universal or IOA but I think it would be a shame to miss it! Mind you, if you don't go, there is your valid reason for returning to Florida in the not too distant future! ;)

Hi.

We're back at the library again !!

Yup, we're all refreshed out now and getting set for going back to Orlando in the mornig to hit Universal and IoA on our last two days before we come home.

Terry

.........I'm sorry I haven't seen your thread until today - it's great to hear you've had such a great time so far, I hope you have a great finale at Universal and IOA, before you return home :) Thanks for checking in :)

Hi again you two! :wave:

Glad you decided to return to Orlando for IOA and Universal, I hope you enjoy the parks! Can't wait to hear all about it! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter