• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Green Ribbons

stevechase

WDW 2012
hi again,

We wore a green ribbon on our rucksack for the full holiday and did not see another, which is odd considering some were on our flight. The strange thing about it was when we eventually checked in on 3rd April at about 7:30pm at the ASM, there on the ground in the foyer was a piece of green ribbon. mmmmmmmmm, odd!

Steve

Hi Steve :) ........ sounds like a DISer must have just passed that way :) !!
I suppose when you think of the huge numbers that attend WDW - a slow day in the MK is 25,000 guests .. and that's just one park!! - it isn't so surprising, but then there are plenty of stories of people who did bump into other DISers, so it seems to be just a case of timing :) !

We are a green ribbon success story....we were standing in the line for Kilimanjaro Safaris at AK with our ribbons tied to our rucksack and were tapped on the shoulder by two US disers who were covered head to toe in pins and green ribbons!! They were really friendly and we had a good chat before doing the ride and going our separate ways.

We also tie them to the ariel of the car - a great way to spot it in the carpark at the end of the day.

We had a large pice of ribbon that we tied on our stroller - made it much easier to find. Didn't find any other Disers though lol !

thanks guys thats just reminded me to add green ribbon to the got to get list... is it any particular shade of green ?

I think it's more of a LIME GREEN colour if possible.

I've had a piece of lime green ribbon for about um .. 30 years now. my mother thought it would look nice in my hair back then. I don't think I wore it more than a couple of times as it is such an icky colour. For some reason I have never thrown it away although I could never find a use for it.

Now I know it was fate that made me keep it - look out for it tied to my bumbag in August!!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter