Great trip with Dad in the ECV. Thanks for all the info!

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
My trip with Dad in the ECV was just wonderful. I just wanted to thank those on this board for all the great information which helped up prepare and know what to expect. We found WDW to be very accomodating. Dad, 80yo, had no problems with the ECV after he got used to it. He was nervous the first times getting onto the boat & bus, but after that it was smooth sailing. Sometimes he would park and walk into the attractions and sometimes ride in, whatever he felt like or the situation called for. He was very impressed with how it all worked out and how accomodating the parks were.

For anyone hesitating on going with an older parent or just yourself needing an ECV, just go and do it. You won't regret it! Just try to read all you can and be prepared before you go.

Thanks for the report.
Glad to hear things went well for you.

So glad to read you & dad had a nice trip to WDW. I'm sure the ECV made the trip more enjoyable for both of you.

I saw your post on the Trip Reports Board and enjoyed reading it, so I thought I would post a link to it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter