Great Price on Airfare from Chicago!

sgtdisney

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let everyone know that ATA has some great fares right now out of Chicago. I just finished making reservations for an upcoming trip this summer to Florida and was able to get a round trip airfare of $135 per person! We were originally going to drive, but at this price it is really almost cheaper to fly, considering gas, hotel stays on the way there and back and food as well as wear and tear on the car etc.. Happy airfare shopping!

:bounce:

I have been checking everyday for low airfare for this summer. We usually go in the fall but are taking an extra trip down this August. I did see where a lot of companies dropped their fares today but I didn't see 135.00. The problem I'm running into is they have a black out for Fridays and Sundays and we are going from Sun. to Sun., It's 100.00 more per person (X 3) for Sunday departure. Can anyone give me an educated guess on the likelihood they'll eventually put Sundays on sale also?

Thanks,
Alice

Both of our departures will be on Fridays, so the blackout wasn't in effect when I purchased my tickets. There were limited seats on selected flights. For example, it was only the first or last flight out of Orlando that offered the fare for 135. The other thing to consider is you have to do this through the internet. I tried calling ATA direct on the phone and they were quoting me 100 more for the same flights I was looking at on my PC screen at the time I made the call. You really have to keep checking. As I said, I only looked at the end of June, beginning of July so I am not sure about August. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter