Great Policy on the Magic

Has anyone had any issues with cigarette smoke affecting the use of your verendah (i.e. smoke coming from a deck or another verendah)?

Thanks!

I guess it's a good thing I'm quitting while I am. I haven't smoked since January, and on the March cruise, going into the bar's helped when I was truly craving a cigarette, but it's been 3 1/2 months now, so I think I'll make it. Otherwise, I would have had a hard time in the shows, without the smoker's there.

Moosysmom,
Don't worry even if you have a relapse (although I wish you luck with quitting!). The family shows are an hour at most, and you can smoke there at other times. But if you are really desperate, run over to Sessions/Cadillac Lounge, which is nearby and has a smoking area, or up one deck to Deck 4. With the way the seats are arranged, it's unlikely that leaving with bother anyway unless it's extremely crowded.
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter