• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great News!

MommytoMJM

Disney is a lifestyle!
Hi all!

I have something happy to report for a change!

Through the incredible generosity of a Fairy Godmother, Andrew, MJ and I have been blessed with a 4 night stay at Port Orleans French Quarter! We have never been able to stay on property and wouldn't be able to now if not for this gift! We'll be checking in Sept. 23 and checking out Sept 27! We are so excited we can barely stand it!!! MJ has never been on a vacation before and Andrew and I haven't been on one since October of 1999.

I am just in awe at the love we are being shown! Thank you soooo much Fairy Godmother, I will bring a journal for a full trip report! You Rock!

Have fun. It's a really nice, beautiful resort so I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.

That's so great. I'm glad your daughter will get to experience magic of staying onsite. :wizard:

I am so happy for you and your family I hope you have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))
JenJen

aslflgator said:
That's great! I know you all will have a great time!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Joanna

Hey Joanna!!!! Glad to 'see' you! It was so much fun meeting you a few weeks ago, we loved hanging out with you, I hope we can do it more!

Can I go back with you? We just came home last night! Have a great time. The crowds are really down, so you should really be able to enjoy it!

LisaB

Thanks everyone! I have a million things to do, I haven't packed for a trip in years...I just knpow I am oging to forget a ton of stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter