Great News! Introducing the VMKids Community Board

LoriR

Mouseketeer and DIS Veteran
We are excited to announce the newest addition to the DIS VMK Boards - The VMKids Community Board! You spoke and we listened!

Our younger members will now have a great place to meet new friends, hang out, talk about books, movies, and other things they enjoy with fellow VMK'ers! Here, there will be no such thing as an Off Topic thread, but remember the DIS Guidelines will still apply!

We would also like to announce the addition of 2 new Moderators that will be added to the VMKids Board. We got the feeling the Kids would rather have Moderators close to their own age ;). Please join us in welcoming Captain Brain and DementedRiku to the VMKids Moderating Team.

The DIS VMK Community has grown so much since it began with a thread on the Community Board! We have a very diverse and wonderful group of people, and we hope to continue to grow and meet the needs of our members.

Enjoy the new board! Thank you DIS!

VMK Moderators

yay!! and YAY!!!!! i'm the first one to post on this board

Great idea! I hope all of the kiddos out there on the DIS have a blast here! You are always welcome on the other section too. :)

As a fifth grade teacher, I want to remind you to please remember that you should never evvveeer give out personal information to anyone, even if they say they are from the DIS. Unfortunately, there are some dishonest people out there in cyberspace!

In any event, chat, game, enjoy, and have fun!

:thanks: :thanks: :disrocks: :thanks: :thanks: :disrocks: :disrocks: :disrocks: :rose:
LoriR said:
We are excited to announce the newest addition to the DIS VMK Boards - The VMKids Community Board! You spoke and we listened!

Our younger members will now have a great place to meet new friends, hang out, talk about books, movies, and other things they enjoy with fellow VMK'ers! Here, there will be no such thing as an Off Topic thread, but remember the DIS Guidelines will still apply!

We would also like to announce the addition of 2 new Moderators that will be added to the VMKids Board. We got the feeling the Kids would rather have Moderators close to their own age ;). Please join us in welcoming Captain Brain and DementedRiku to the VMKids Moderating Team.

The DIS VMK Community has grown so much since it began with a thread on the Community Board! We have a very diverse and wonderful group of people, and we hope to continue to grow and meet the needs of our members.

Enjoy the new board! Thank you DIS!

VMK Moderators

thank you i love dis and the dis rocks my socks and so does vmk im also happy lol that there are no off topic forums everbody give me a woot woot!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter