GREAT Member Service!!!!!

GAIL HAYDEN

DVC Member since '92
The other day I needed to change ressies for my September trip.
We had booked a studio at Wilderness, but, then decided to reserve a one bedroom, which required that I cancel the original ressie and transfer the points to Dee's membership and then borrow from his next use year.
I spoke with Bob, and he was great. Took all the information and explained since the transfer was from a different use year it had to be done manually. No problem there, but, it would not be done until Monday (naturally I called on a Friday :) ). He asked that I call back around 2pm on Monday and ask for him as he planned to keep all the information.
I did as he requested and he was not available when I first called, but, within 10 mins. he returned my call, had all the paperwork in front of him and made the ressies without a hitch.
I feel he went well beyond expectations and I am delighted that we have this type of person in Member Services.
Just wanted to share something positive about a GREAT Cast Member.
:)

if you didn't already call back and make sure his supervisor knows of the great service you got. So he will get credit for it.

Actually I emailed a note and a copy of this post to Member Services and received a wonderful response already.
Thanks for the idea, however. :)

Thanks for sharing this great story with us Gail!!:D

Gail, nice to see you back here! You've been missed.

I'm glad to hear you got such good service at MS. I'm not sure if it's the same "Bob", but over the last few years I've been impressed every time I've gotten Bob when the phone was answered. He really seems to know what he is doing with points and travel arrangements.

Thank you Pam, I have missed you all also. :)
This particular Bob has been a member since 92 and really does know his stuff. Maybe it is the same one.
Oh, yes, this Bob has a GREAT sense of humor also.

Thanks for sharing your story Gail. It's always nice to hear a positive comment. Good to see your name again.

Hey Gail, good to see you on the boards again! Happy to read you had a positive MS experience. I've always received great service every time I call. I think all of them try very hard to help you out. I know I've asked a million questions, and they've always been very patient with me! Hope to see you around the boards again!

Peggy Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter