• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

great deal on Brita Fill and Go water bottles at Kohl's

lmmmdtmlem

Mouseketeer
Just stopped in at Kohl's today and found the Brita Fill and Go water bottles on sale for $4.99(regular price $8.99) plus they have a coupon for a $1.50 rebate which makes them only $$3.49 a piece. They also have the filters on sale but there is no mail-in rebate so it makes the bottles a better deal. Hope this helps someone.;) ;) :D

I went and picked mine up tonight! One thing though...it says only one rebate per household.

Guess where I'm going tomorrow??? :D Thanks!!

I was thinking of having one of the rebates sent to a friend's house or parent's house; however, both of my bottles are on the same receipt. So, I guess when I go back for some more ( I only bought two the first time), I'll have to ask them to ring them up on separate receipts. ( I don't know if that is "allowed" or not). I guess it can't hurt to try. :D

Thanks for posting! Everyone says try Target, but my Target doesn't carry them. I'll definitely try Kohl's tomorrow!

Just wanted to say thanks. I picked up 3 today. What a great price. It was like buying 2 and getting one free. Michelle

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Also wanted to say Thanks! I went to Kohl's this weekend and picked up a Brita water bottle to try it out. We took it to my in-law's house today and tried it out (they have awful tasting well water). I was pleasantly surprised on how well it worked!

Thanks!
Beth

I just got back from Kohls. I bought 5 Brita bottles and jsut had the cashier ring them up seperately so I would have enough receipts. Then I just did like Immmdtmlem above suggested and had them sent to different addresses.
OK so I am cheap....

Actually, you're not cheap . . . just practical! With all the money it takes to go to DisneyWorld, every little bit helps!:)

I bought my Brita bottles today but there was not rebate coupons on mine. Were your rebate coupons on the box or did you get them somewhere else. Thank you :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I found the rebates on a pad sitting on the shelf with the water bottles. If you cant find it you might ask at the front of the store. I know some stores keep them all together in the front.
Hope you find them.

Mmm stuoid Q but what are these?

Are they the water bottles with the brita filter inside, so you just fill it up, and then drink from it like any other water bottle ?

I just bought those same individual Britas on drugstore.com. They are on sale for $6.99 (obviously, not as good, but we don't have Kohls here), but maybe you can find a rebate coupon at another store that sells the Brita bottles. Plus, drugstore.com has a special where if you spend $10.00, you get free shipping and a beachbag filled with a Coppertone sunblock and beach towel.

Kristikae - We used the Brita bottles last year, and whenever I asked for a couple of cups of ice at the counter service restaurants, I got them no problem (and no charge). Other times we refilled the bottles at water fountains. Always started by filling bottles with ice at the hotel and a little water. Those bottles were great! We always had good tasting drinking water available, and saved a lot by not buying sodas with our meals (DD doesn't like soda anyway!) We also bought mesh bottle carriers with shoulder straps which made them easy to carry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter