Great Deal - Free 3 DAY/2 Night vacations

live4christp1

DIS Veteran
We stay at Westgate resorts when traveling to Florida and I get frequent emails on specials from them. I just got a deal from them for MILITARY ONLY. Westgate is giving away 1,000 Free 3 Day/2 Night vacations.

Thought maybe some of you traveling between now and December 20th might like to take on a couple extra days if you can get in on this.

"Through this special, limited-time Military Appreciation Offer, U.S. soldiers (and their families) who have served in The War on Terror, Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom can book a complimentary weekday stay in a King studio villa (sleeps 4)at one of Westgate's full-service resorts in Orlando, Florida.

Here are the terms as stated in the email:
Offer valid as of October 11, 2011 at 9:00 AM Offer available by phone ONLY. Valid Sundays - Thursdays ONLY. Based on availability. A credit card is required to book the reservation. Credit card will not be charged. Only ONE reservation per family. Offer valid for the first 1,000 reservations. Must travel before December 20th. Thanksgiving and blackout dates MAY apply. Free Room Type is STUDIO ONLY. NO RESORT FEE WILL BE CHARGED. NO RESORT PREVIEW REQUIRED Upgrades are available for a minimal fee. NO Cancelation Fee.

1-800-887-9312

Wish my DH was going to be home and we would use this to go see the Christmas decorations. Hope some of you can use to extend your :wizard: a few more days.

:goodvibes

Cristy

http://www.westgatedestinations.com/thankyoumilitary/

If anyone has any questions about Westgate just ask. We have stayed there for 7 trips and have used Westgate Vacation Villas, Westgate Town Center, Westgate Towers in everything from the studio to the 2 bedroom with loft. We are leaving next week with extended family to stay in a 4 bedroom that accomodates 16 at the Town Center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!