Great day at the park today!

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Today was wonderful. I was the first in the park, first on Peter Pan and first on Mr. Toad! Then a short time later I scored 2,059,000 and 1,935,000 on Buzz Lightyear on one ride (using both guns)! Crowds weren't too bad but when I went to Haunted Mansion to redeem my 11:00 Fast Pass, the FP Return line was all the way to French Market. I decided to skip it.

Here are a few pics:
IMG_7338.JPG

You can see here that the castle is now partially covered with snow.
IMG_7340.JPG

IMG_7341.JPG

IMG_7347.JPG

IMG_7351.jpg

This was one of my best games ever. At first I thought I'd broken 2M on both guns. I don't want to say I was disappointed when I learned that I hadn't -- because how can you complain about scores like that? -- but I wish I hadn't stopped shooting when I did.
IMG_7352.JPG

IMG_7353.JPG

IMG_7356.JPG

Last edited:
Great day indeed.
That score is Amazing!! I am terrible at it and would love to at least be competition with my hubby ..but it’s a joke lol

Thx for sharing!!

Very interesting photographs of the folks on the water vessels....very few Ears.....I wonder if that could be a demographic survey in relationship to crowding on Sundays....last day in the park, pack the ears in luggage......a simple one day visit, who needs ears....or " you buy what to wear on your head?" On another Disney site, a photographer posted a photo of the art atop the canoes dock poles, so sad how much we miss on what we consider a full day at Disneyland. That art is now on my list of things to see.

....of course I focused on the folks sitting, went back to the top deck and I see for sure two sets of ears and what may look to be two additional sets....so another demographic....who sits on the chairs and who stands at the railings?

Do you switch guns when you've maxed one, or shoot with both hands? Amazing!!

Good question. I use one gun first. Once I'm pretty sure I've reached about 2M on it, -- you have to try to keep track in your head since scores above 1M don't display on the cruiser -- then I switch to the second. I've probably only achieved this ten times in my life. It's reasonably rare.

Incidentally, I'll be in the park tomorrow morning (till about noon or so) and then back to LA. If anyone is in the LA area and looking for Halloween activities, the West Hollywood Halloween party is insane; a complete and total blast. About 500,000 - 600,000 people come out for it.

Good question. I use one gun first. Once I'm pretty sure I've reached about 2M on it, -- you have to try to keep track in your head since scores above 1M don't display on the cruiser -- then I switch to the second. I've probably only achieved this ten times in my life. It's reasonably rare.

Incidentally, I'll be in the park tomorrow morning (till about noon or so) and then back to LA. If anyone is in the LA area and looking for Halloween activities, the West Hollywood Halloween party is insane; a complete and total blast. About 500,000 - 600,000 people come out for it.

Looking forward to seeing your costume!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!