GREAT!!!! code for HI Maingate East...

JesNJakesMom

Mouseketeer
I just checked out www.valuetrips.com and boy do they offer some GREAT discounts!

I got the kidsuite for only $67.00/night! Dreamsunlimited.com wanted $82.88 and the rack rate is something like $109. What would I do without the internet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! All you have to do is call HI Maingate East and ask for Value Code VTRIPS when making your reservation. Oh, and by the way, the code is only good if you are staying between Aug 24 and December 20. The best thing is that you don't have to put your CC # on the internet for all to see (can you tell, I'm a little paranoid when it comes to stuff like that). This just made my whole trip a little better.:bounce:

They seemed to have great rates on other area hotels as well, check them out!:smooth:

Be sure to print off the buy l, get l airline ticket offer from the Holiday Inn hotels website. check it out and see if its good for your dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter