Great Change to BounceBack Policy

scrappinginontario

Update to BB Policy!

A BounceBack can bebooked by any guest staying at a Disney resort by calling x8844 from their room prior to checkout.

I called this morning to book a BB offer and was pleasantly surprised with a recent change.

In the past a BB offer was limited in rooms to the number of adults on the current reservation. This has changed in that each current reservation can book up to a maximum number of 3 rooms regardless of how many adults are on the current reservation.

I am travelling alone with my dd who is a child. In the past I’ve been restricted to booking one room. Today I was able to book 2 rooms for the exact same dates!

Update to BB Policy!

A BounceBack can bebooked by any guest staying at a Disney resort by calling x8844 from their room prior to checkout.

I called this morning to book a BB offer and was pleasantly surprised with a recent change.

In the past a BB offer was limited in rooms to the number of adults on the current reservation. This has changed in that each current reservation can book up to a maximum number of 3 rooms regardless of how many adults are on the current reservation.

I am travelling alone with my dd who is a child. In the past I’ve been restricted to booking one room. Today I was able to book 2 rooms for the exact same dates!

Awesome!
We booked our BB on Sunday morning.
Our next trip is July 22-26. What's yours? :)
BTW POP/AOA were sharing a bus stop at DS the other day at least and it wasn't a mile away.
I know you said you were going to DS and then HS today. Hope it worked out well for you.
I just arrived home myself.
Can't believe how cold it was yesterday and this morning.

Awesome!
We booked our BB on Sunday morning.
Our next trip is July 22-26. What's yours? :)
BTW POP/AOA were sharing a bus stop at DS the other day at least and it wasn't a mile away.
I know you said you were going to DS and then HS today. Hope it worked out well for you.
I just arrived home myself.
Can't believe how cold it was yesterday and this morning.
were booked the last week of April.

Good to know about the bus sharing. We had this happen from DS when we left after 10:00 or so. They had also moved the stop to s much closer one.

The transfer worked well although next time I would choose a different route. The CM at the DS bus depot recommended going to POFQ then transferring there. We did get to try the beignets that we’ve wanted to try but it also meant 5 bus stops around the PO resorts before going to DHS.

Just rode SDD (loved it!!) and are now in line for Aliens.

Hoping it starts to warm up a bit tomorrow!

Great news on the BB offers!

How cold is it? Have you been able to wear shorts during the day, or is it long pants weather? I am probably over packed with shorts, capris and jeans! I really want to wear shorts, but I'm afraid it's going to be too cool!

Wow, I wish that had been in affect in September. I was hoping for 2 rooms at Pop for my family of 6 and because I was the only adult when I went I had to book a family suite in All Star Music.

Great news on the BB offers!

How cold is it? Have you been able to wear shorts during the day, or is it long pants weather? I am probably over packed with shorts, capris and jeans! I really want to wear shorts, but I'm afraid it's going to be too cool!
The past 2 days very cool to cold in the evenings. We were wearing capris but majority were in long pants. Only saw a few people in shorts. I packed shorts for my dd but doubting she will wear them. It is supposed to warm up though. We were at Typhoon Lagoon Sat and quite comfortable.

What is the current BB offer?
Room discount. Details in first post here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...ith-latest-bounceback-for-2019-dates.3680214/

Wow, I wish that had been in affect in September. I was hoping for 2 rooms at Pop for my family of 6 and because I was the only adult when I went I had to book a family suite in All Star Music.
keep checking the General Public offers. 2 standard rooms at an All Star or Pop resort may still be less and probably more comfortable sleeping options.

keep checking the General Public offers. 2 standard rooms at an All Star or Pop resort may still be less and probably more comfortable sleeping options.

I got the free dining bounceback. We have 4 sons and 3 of them are teenagers with hefty appetites so we are saving way more with that then with a room discount.

I got the free dining bounceback. We have 4 sons and 3 of them are teenagers with hefty appetites so we are saving way more with that then with a room discount.
Sorry, I didn’t realize it was the FD BB you got. You may still wish to keep an eye on the general public offers when they come out in the spring. I booked a FD offer for my cousin’s family in the summer of 2018 (5 Disney adults, 1 child) and 2 rooms at Pop was the better deal.

Sorry, I didn’t realize it was the FD BB you got. You may still wish to keep an eye on the general public offers when they come out in the spring. I booked a FD offer for my cousin’s family in the summer of 2018 (5 Disney adults, 1 child) and 2 rooms at Pop was the better deal.
Thanks I will definitely. The two rooms at pop with free dining would have saved me even more but the only person I went with in September was my 7 year old so couldn't book the second room at the time. If free dining comes up for the same dates at the beginning of June I will definitely switch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter