• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gratitude - thanks for this resource!

TurtleOn2Wheels

Earning My Ears
I've been reading this group for a while, but wanted to share how helpful the stickies and other posts have been for me. I've planned my next trip for January, and am venturing into the world of ECVs because of what I've read here. Thanks! :goodvibes

I've been to WDW more than once, usually staying at FW because I like the trees and having critters around, and I drive and bring my bicycle. I've had good luck with food allergies at the restaurants, but an arthritic knee really slowed me down last trip. Standing in line was really difficult, so I only went to the parks 2 days of the 7 I was there because of pain. So, you've encouraged me to try something new, an ECV. And I'm flying for the first time in about 10 years. I'm really looking forward to my trip!

:goodvibes
:goodvibes
glad you found what you needed
and hope your trip is magical

I'd like to second what TurtleOn2Wheels said.

Both the info in the stickies and the advice for parents of ASD and ADHD kids saved our holidays :worship: It was getting harder and harder to take our little boy to Disney, even though he loved it. He struggled with the crowds, the queues and finding familiar foods. After one horrible trip to DLRP where I ended most days in tears, I knew I had to find something that would help us!

Our next trip to WDW using the advice I'd found by lurking on these boards and getting a GAC was SOOOO different! I sat waiting for my son and Hubby to come off Soarin' and cried again - this time happy tears :goodvibes Disney had made it possible for us to enjoy our holidays again even with our little boy's difficulties :goodvibes Now we know how to manage Disney its my favourite place to take our son - the non-stop activities keep him entertained and give me a break from constantly having to find new things to do when his attention gives out. And knowing the quiet spots to watch parades, and that we can go to the First Aid stations for a calm down when he is overwhelmed had been a lifesaver too :love:

So thank you to the Dis boards and to Disney for all your help :love:

Janet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter