• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Villa Question

Aladdin72

Keep Moving Forward
Looking for information on locations of Grand Villas at SSR. I am bringing the family down (9 in total) in May and we have booked a GV. That said, we are planning for the rents of the group and trying to figure if they will "need" or "want" a WCV to get around. Any help on where / room numbers of the GV at SSR to help plan.

Thanks!!!! :scratchin

Yes, there are two GVs in every building at SSR. All the buildings are laid out the same, and the GVs are on the 2nd/3rd floors, on the "inside corner" of the "U" endpoints. (Pardon my description.) I think they are room numbers xx07 and xx41.

Here is a link explaining the numbering system for the rooms.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=573432

We stayed in 5207 and really enjoyed it. Those with "wheels" just got off the elevator on the 3rd floor and entered the GV on that level (if they were in one of the upstairs bedrooms).

Enjoy your trip!

Thank you both for the awesome information. That certainly helps to plan for our trip. We are very excited to be heading down. My DD (18) is on a band trip so she gets to miss the GV stay, but if it we enjoy it as much as we expect, might have to save up and do it again. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter