Grand Gatherings?

sconnell

DIS Veteran
Has there been a segment on Grand Gatherings? I've missed some episodes. Really wish I could find some more information on them. We are traveling with another family and we will be a party of nine! :scared1: lol. Four adults, two 6 year olds, two 4 year olds, and one 1 year old. (It will be our 3rd trip with this family.) But we haven't done much with GG's before, because I honestly didn't even think about us qualifying. I have so many questions that I wish there was a thread to discuss GG's! :goodvibes

I seem to recall there being a segment that I thought was played in addition to the email show but the only thing I could find in the archives was on the May 15, 2007 show. It also had this link: http://www.wdwinfo.com/Grandgathering.htm We've never done a grand gathering before but I've read a great deal about them - what kind of questions do you have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter