Grand gathering question

Becky521

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done any of the grand gathering meals? Just wondering what anyone thought of them.

Thanks

We did the Safari Celebration in September for my birthday. There was 11 of us and we had a good time. The evening safari was great, there was a driver and a guide. They would actually stop the truck which made for much nicer photos. The guide had a lot of different information about the animals and would answer questions. Some of the animals had already returned to their night homes but we did get to see the cheatahs actually walking around, this was a first. The food was ok, I am a very picky eater so I might not be fair with this assessment. I was disappointed in the exotic animals that they brought for you to see after dinner, it was just a leopard gecko and tarantula in one of those locked case like they have in the front of the park. These are the same animals you can see at most pet stores. I probably would do it again and would certainly recommend it if you have not done it before.

thanks.

I was hoping someone would reply other than HesATramp, since he is going with me!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter