Grand Floridian Spa Treatment

we*luv*orlando!!

Mouseketeer
We have PS for the afternoon tea at the GF in July for 4.30pm. My sister has a gift voucher for the GF Spa, she wants to book a 25 min manicure and a 50 minute massage. how much time do you reckon we need BEFORE our PS to enable her to have a relaxing time and still meet us for tea at 4.30pm? Is she allowed to go in the pool or sauna etc? Any feedback from people who have been is welcome!:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'd book for around 2:00 or so... but get there early (1:00) to take advantage of the sauna. :)

She can use the spa and sauna in the ladies locker room at the GF, but not the outdoor pools for GF guests.

They're going to want to do the massage first, then the manicure, so I'd book the massage for 2:00pm, the manicure for 3:00pm, and that will give her time to dry, shower and dress before walking over to meet you (it's about a ten minute walk between the spa and main building.) Also it can take a few minutes to get checked out.

If she wants to use the spa and sauna, she should bring a swim suit and get there about an hour early.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter