Grand Floridian Photo Pass Session

WindyLea

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread, so someone please let me know if I should ask in another board.

I just made a reservation for the PhotoPass photo session at the GF for DD's birthday. I've read wonderful reviews about these sessions and I'm really looking forward to it. Here's my concern - when I made the reservation, the man told me that the price would be $25 for the sitting fee and the package would go from there. I was under the impression that I paid the $25 (I'm in on a prepurchased PhotoPass CD) and that was the only charge. Does anyone have any more information? I don't want to get there and find out that there are additional fees, because DH will not be a happy camper.:scared1:

Thanks!!!

Did you tell the CM you have pre-purchased the Photopass CD? If so, you should only have to pay the $25 sitting fee, unless they've changed their policy.

I'd call them back and make sure you're both on the same page with the fees.

That is all I paid for our photo session this past May. It was great. We had the last session of the day and our photographer spent at least 45 minutes with us. We did this as an engagement shoot and she got some really great shots of us.

Linda

Wow, I just called for our sitting in Sept for a GF photo session and the fee was 75$ and that was with the purchase of the pre paid CD. Hmmmm. I also saw on the Photopass thread this morning that as of Aug. 23 that fee WAS going up to $75. There are also no more enhancements permitted on the resort photos :mad: I made the appointment, but I'm kind of annoyed....

I was planning on doing this for one day during our honeymoon also since we did our engagement pictures this way. Now I am not so sure. I was hoping to get pictures of us and our bridal party. I am going to prepurchase the disk but I don't know about the private shoot.

Linda

Wow, I just called for our sitting in Sept for a GF photo session and the fee was 75$ and that was with the purchase of the pre paid CD. Hmmmm. I also saw on the Photopass thread this morning that as of Aug. 23 that fee WAS going up to $75. There are also no more enhancements permitted on the resort photos :mad: I made the appointment, but I'm kind of annoyed....

Yep, I'm in the same boat. I made my reservation this morning and was told $75. Really really bummed. I made the appointment, but I will more than likely cancel it and DH and I will bring a tripod instead.

OP, did you make your appointment this morning???

I am so glad you started this thread, otherwise I wouldn't have learned about the new prices. I will most definately not be doing this on our upcoming trip. I'm so glad I was able to do it last year for $25 (plus the pre-purchased CD).

Nothing like a 300% increase...thanks Disney! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!