Grand Floridian Parking, Gym?

quandrea

DIS Veteran
Please describe the parking situation at the new Grand Floridian Villas. Is it just the same as for the hotel?

Also, is there a gym?

Parking is across the road from the front of VGF. The gym is at the GF.

:earsboy: Bill

So would you consider it as convenient as say, the parking at Kidani? Or Saratoga?

So would you consider it as convenient as say, the parking at Kidani? Or Saratoga?

No SSR you park right outside your room, Kidani below your room.

VGF is a bit farther away, regular open parking lot across from the end of the building. If your room is close to the entrance, you will be closer, GV have the longest walk.

Parking will be in behind the existing Health Club.

Screenshot2011-07-03at41105PM.png

This may be a deal breaker for us. Hauling groceries and toddler twins through a distant parking lot does not appeal. Bay Lake Tower was fine, as was the Beach Club. I will check it out on our visit in September. thanks for the replies.

This may be a deal breaker for us. Hauling groceries and toddler twins through a distant parking lot does not appeal. Bay Lake Tower was fine, as was the Beach Club. I will check it out on our visit in September. thanks for the replies.

You can drop off at the front door or at GF and have Bell Services take your stuff to your room.

My guess on parking convenience at VGF:

Not as convenient as OKW, SSR, or AKV Kidani

About the same as BLT and BCV

Much better than BWV, VWL, and AKV Jambo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter