Grand Floridian garden vs lagoon view?

JonT36

Earning My Ears
the price difference is about 15 dollars per night. Is there a big difference and is it worth the money?

Thanks

IMHO, all of the rooms at GF have lovely views. Some of the 4th floor Boca Chica lagoon view rooms have a side view of the MK fireworks, but they can also be a little noisier than garden view as you'll most likely hear the boat horns and electric water pageant a little more in lagoon view. Honestly, you can't go wrong with either.

For that price I'd do lagoon because the Seven Seas Lagoon is my favorite thing about Disney. Usually the price difference is much higher.

So do you want to see the courtyard pool or water?

Both are lovely.

IMHO, all of the rooms at GF have lovely views. Some of the 4th floor Boca Chica lagoon view rooms have a side view of the MK fireworks, but they can also be a little noisier than garden view as you'll most likely hear the boat horns and electric water pageant a little more in lagoon view. Honestly, you can't go wrong with either.
And this is why our family loves the lagoon view rooms. We actually leave our balcony door open a bit to hear the horns etc.

This is my first time seeing this thread. We had booked a GV and were upgraded to a Lagoon view. I must say it was the BEST part of our trip and room, stunning view, so peaceful.

My family prefers the lagoon view. Though last time the kids picked their room first and had the better view from the balcony - the parent room had a palm tree partially in the way of the view. I don’t find the boat horns overly loud. They never interrupted nap time when the kids were younger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter