Grand Floridian at 7 months

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, we rent points every year from the same person. We’ve done bay lake in the summer, 1 bedroom lake view and never had a problem being able to get it. This year we’re going to try 1 bedroom standard view, first week of September, so the owner can book Jan 31st. Do you think there is a good chance it will still be available on the 31st of Jan? Thank you!

That's a 1BR standard view at the Grand Floridian, not at Bay lake, correct? Yes, I'd expect they can get that. They probably could get the standard view 1BR at BLT too.

Hi, we rent points every year from the same person. We’ve done bay lake in the summer, 1 bedroom lake view and never had a problem being able to get it. This year we’re going to try 1 bedroom standard view, first week of September, so the owner can book Jan 31st. Do you think there is a good chance it will still be available on the 31st of Jan? Thank you!
First week of Sept with non-home resort points means they book first week of Feb, not Jan 31. If your arrival day is Sept 4, they book Feb 4.

I have gotten a standard one bedroom in early May two years in a row with non-home resort points at seven months. But that was early May which is not a busy time for DVC.

Our check in date is sat August 31st at grand floridian. Haven’t ever stayed at the grand Floridian, so really hoping it’s available. Thank you!

Our check in date is sat August 31st at grand floridian. Haven’t ever stayed at the grand Floridian, so really hoping it’s available. Thank you!

To put a number to it, I'd say it's a 99.99999999% chance it will be. :) Only not making it 100% because of the never say never thing.

To date, standard 1BRs at VGF have been open annually at 7 months out for the time you want.

I own at AKV. For the past 3 years, I have had no issues snagging a one bedroom standard view 7months out at VGF. I would say you will have no issues booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!