Grand Cayman scuba diving

sonnydjoe

Magic Forever
Hey everyone I am new to the boards but not new to Disney, 10 years of season passes and now adding cruises. anyways We are going to grand cayman in a week and I hear its the best scuba diving in the Caribbean. We have never been before but would love to check it off the bucket list while we're there, there are so many dive operators i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions ?

We dont want to be on a huge dive boat with 20 divers and we have always been more supportive of smaller businesses. We also have our kids age 11 and 6 with us. can anyone help? I have found a few that look good but reviews on trip advisor makes me not sure. would love any feed back thanks a million!

Hey everyone I am new to the boards but not new to Disney, 10 years of season passes and now adding cruises. anyways We are going to grand cayman in a week and I hear its the best scuba diving in the Caribbean. We have never been before but would love to check it off the bucket list while we're there, there are so many dive operators i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions ?

We dont want to be on a huge dive boat with 20 divers and we have always been more supportive of smaller businesses. We also have our kids age 11 and 6 with us. can anyone help? I have found a few that look good but reviews on trip advisor makes me not sure. would love any feed back thanks a million!

Hello again, so i looked around and got some emails back today. Divers down and JJ Divers. has anyone out there been out with them or could give my any advise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter