Grand Californian with no parks

Firepath

DIS Veteran
Several months back I booked this 4N in a studio as my non-home resort for mid -Feb thinking we’d have a vaccine by then. Since we aren’t in the at-risk group we won’t get the vaccine anytime soon. So we are now considering canceling or renting out the reservation. Do you think anyone would want to stay there if the parks are still clo

Some people will want to stay. We purchased a rental for WDW prior to parks being opened and then they announced they were opening about a week prior to us going. We just wanted to have a change in scenery and relax at the resort (quickly went right out the window into a crazy vacation that we enjoyed quite a bit). Take a look at putting it on eBay as many people will look there vs a forum like this.

So to answer your question in short, yes some people will still want to go but how many is a total mystery.

Some people will, but the value might not be there for the reservation. It depends on how much you want to sell it for.

FYI: eBay has an insertion fee, I think $35-300, depending on whether you want it as an auction, fixed-pricing, or classified ad.

Some people will, but the value might not be there for the reservation. It depends on how much you want to sell it for.

FYI: eBay has an insertion fee, I think $35-300, depending on whether you want it as an auction, fixed-pricing, or classified ad.

For reference we picked our SSR 1BR up for 8 Nights at $1,200 so yes very much a lower value than you may be interested in selling for compared to normal.

For reference we picked our SSR 1BR up for 8 Nights at $1,200 so yes very much a lower value than you may be interested in selling for compared to normal.

That is a super price. I've seen really good prices on the 1000s of confirmed reservations as it gets closer to the dates. I wonder if 2021 will have good deals too as there ends up being a glut of points that were banked from 2020 and expire...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter