Grand Californian White Water Snacks Breakfast

TheBigErn

DIS Veteran
With this restaurant under construction and Hearthstone Lounge serving in its stead, have they expanded the breakfast menu for Hearthstone or is it just continental options? Any hot food being served? How are the lines at breakfast?

Room Service is another option, available 24 hours.
Breakfast can be pre-ordered, hang the completed form on the door the night before.

Sorry, can't answer this but I would also like to know about breakfast at Hearthstone or a where else to eat? What time is Hearthstone open? Menu expanded?

With this restaurant under construction and Hearthstone Lounge serving in its stead, have they expanded the breakfast menu for Hearthstone or is it just continental options? Any hot food being served? How are the lines at breakfast?
It was reported earlier on that they had expanded (warm) options, like I feel like someone talked about a breakfast burrito? I haven’t been, so I can’t be more helpful, but I noted that because we often duck over to Whitewater for food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter