Grand Californian DVC

dvc_john

DVC since 1993
To add fuel to the GC DVC rumor:

When I was talking to QA today while doing my AKV add-on, I jokingly said "Well, I'll be seeing you again when Grand Californian goes on sale", and he replied, "We'll see you again then, and it may be sooner than you think".

It was rumored to be announced at the press conference last month. Allegedly the Pirates Lair announcement was supposed to be in February but was lumped into the press release instead, so the GCV announcement was pushed back. I hope then we'll hear this month! :thumbsup2

Yawn! Personally, I have no interest in DisneyLand. When you're within driving distance of DisneyWorld, it seems like an awfully long haul to not much. But it should interest a lot of West Coasters.

I would love a DVC at Disneyland!

I've only been there once but would love to go again, especially if I could stay at DVC.

I would LOVE this! I can't wait until they announce it, I only hope that we are ready to purchase when they do. We have been going to DL every year and hope to continue to. We are making our first trip to WDW this year, so my guess is we will be alternating between the two if we are lucky. DH needs to get that 3rd week of vacation because I want to do the tropical trips too. I am gonna need another job just to pay for vacations!

Yawn! Personally, I have no interest in DisneyLand. When you're within driving distance of DisneyWorld, it seems like an awfully long haul to not much. But it should interest a lot of West Coasters.

Oh my! I have yawned at DL in the past... until I actually visited Disneyland. Believe me, I will never yawn again!
It is certainly worth a trip for those who have never visited. We are going again next month.

Grand Californian, here we come! :thumbsup2

MG

I'll be right in line with the rest of you. I can't wait for CA DVC.

We stayed at the Grand Californian just after it opened and we loved it! I would love to have DVC there and go back with DS.

This would be so nice. We stayed at the Grand Californian in Oct. on points and it was great. We would definately add-on if this came true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter