Grand Californian DVC Halloween Party 2018

Leesha.Monster

Mouseketeer
I tried to search for any past threads on this year's party or even threads from years before but could not find any.

Is anyone planning to attend the DVC Halloween Party at the Grand Californian from 3-5pm on Oct. 31st? I just read the info and it's 30$/person. I was interested but wondering if it's worth spending 90$ for the 3 of us?

Does anyone have any more specific details than what's in the description HERE? What types of snacks, characters, etc? Or if you went in the previous years, how was it?

We're local to DLR so it sounds like it could be fun since we're not really looking to attend any of the park's Halloween parties.

Thanks!

I went to last years event; I do believe we had a thread going. It was Haunted Mansion themed, and $25 pp. Loved it. We took pictures with the Tightrope walker, the Hitchhiking ghosts, and Minnie in her costume. There were also props out front and in the ballroom. Snacks were all sweets- themed and tasty. There were also some games to play were you would win candy.
The theme this year doesn't appeal as much to me personally, so I probably won't book.

Some quick pics of the Haunted Mansion Halloween party.

Attachments

• haunted2.jpg
    haunted2.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 17
  • haunted5.jpg
    haunted5.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 18
  • HM party front-756x1008.jpg
    HM party front-756x1008.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 17
  • haunted6.jpg
    haunted6.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 17
  • haunted4.jpg
    haunted4.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 17

Well, we booked our spots for the party. Me, wife, and daughter. Hope to see you all there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!