Grammy/Grandkid trip

Now we do:).

How many of your boys are coming with you and will this be their first trip?

The man and I decided to indoctrinate DGD and occasionally, grand nephew, into the wonders of Disney- their parents can take them to Universal;).

I've done quite a few trips with just my granddaughter and me, and we had such a great time!!!!

Not a grandparent but an older aunt who’s taken a niece 4 times since she was 2 1/2 and witnessed taking 11 yo nephew and 9 yo niece in March. 3 aunts total and the 2 kids will be going.

Sorry, been busy making same grandsons some quilts on a deadline :)......They will be 8 & 9, it is thier 2nd trip. We did Disney in January with all the family, including thier little sister, but for July it will be just the 3 of us....really looking forward to it

Taking oldest Grandson Next month! Plan on making it a tradition will ALL my grands when they are 5/6!

I have done trips with my granddaughter at 3, 4 and 5 yrs old. We skipped 6yr old summer due to Covid19 and not sure about 7yr old trip this summer. I may wait till after Thanksgiving this time to take her. We are only 3 hrs away so it's no big deal, as long as we can get park reservations for a 3 day trip. Ohhh I forgot, I did take her at 6, right after her birthday just before Covid19 went full blown, but it wasn't just us. We met up with her cousins from NY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter