Graduation Buttons?

For my graduate this year, I ordered a Minnie plushie wearing a class of 2018 graduation gown and a class of 2018 mickey ears headband from eBay. We'll be there in July as a senior trip & I don't expect to readily find them at that time of year, so she'll have them before we go.

Last edited:

I got one from Clubhouse Buttons on Etsy / Instagram - they can do any message and character. It hasn't arrived yet, but as I don't submit my dissertation until September and it's coming from Florida to London I'm in no rush.

I bought some graduation Mickey ears from Disneyland for my October trip so I'm fully covered.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180424-120528.jpg
    Screenshot_20180424-120528.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 8
I got one from Clubhouse Buttons on Etsy / Instagram - they can do any message and character. It hasn't arrived yet, but as I don't submit my dissertation until September and it's coming from Florida to London I'm in no rush.

I bought some graduation Mickey ears from Disneyland for my October trip so I'm fully covered.

Thank you! I'm looking for a graduation button for DS with Stitch on it, I've sent them a message. Hopefully we can get it in time for our trip!

For my graduate this year, I ordered a Minnie plushie wearing a class of 2018 graduation gown and a class of 2018 mickey ears headband from eBay. We'll be there in July as a senior trip & I don't expect to readily find them at that time of year, so she'll have them before we go.

I ordered grad ears from the shop park app, so they are here already! Even though we are going at the end of May I was worried I would not be able to get them while there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts