Graduating through the Canal WBPC 2019

darnheather

DIS Veteran
Hello and welcome to my trip report for the WBPC for 2019. It was truly the trip of a life time and I hope to give you as much entertainment and information as possible. I highly recommend this trip!

First of all a little bit about myself and traveling companions. I'm Heather. I have loved Disney my entire life. I still feel like a kid about all things Disney and frequently that makes my kids a bit embarrassed. My favorite character is Eeyore.

me pluto.jpg

My oldest daughter Dede will be 18 in April. She chose this trip for her high school graduation present. Originally she wanted to do the EBTA but then realized she'd have aged out of Vibe so went with this one. Her favorite character far and away is Jack Sparrow. She does school online so no worries there.

d jack.jpg

Finally, my youngest daughter Deniz. She turned 13 shortly before we set sail. She loves Rapunzel. She also loves soup as you'll see when we get to the food pictures! She goes to a private Montessori school where family and experience is very important so no problems there either. Here she is Disbounding as Penelope von Schweetz.

izzy penelope.jpg

Last edited:
So excited for your report! We did this cruise a couple of years ago and get to do it again in 2020! We are trying to decide the whole teen club thing with our son’s graduation cruise in a couple of years. He won’t turn 18 until the month after he graduates. So we are not sure if we will go in June when he can still do the clubs or in July when he can go to Remy and Palo. Can’t wait to hear how it worked for you guys. Also, our son’s favorite food is soup as well. Some nights it’s just a couple bowls of Mickey noodle soup and maybe dessert. :)

So excited for your report! We did this cruise a couple of years ago and get to do it again in 2020! We are trying to decide the whole teen club thing with our son’s graduation cruise in a couple of years. He won’t turn 18 until the month after he graduates. So we are not sure if we will go in June when he can still do the clubs or in July when he can go to Remy and Palo. Can’t wait to hear how it worked for you guys. Also, our son’s favorite food is soup as well. Some nights it’s just a couple bowls of Mickey noodle soup and maybe dessert. :)

It ended up being a mixed bag for my daughter. She liked still being in Vibe but she also wished she could do Anyone Can Cook or go to Cove Cafe. Being the oldest was difficult and I suspect being the youngest 18 year old would have been difficult too and she would have been at lose ends far too much as I spent a lot of time at tastings that she couldn't go to yet. Either way there is good and bad.

Day 1 (Part One): February 23, 2019

The alarm went off at a ridiculous 330 am so that we could leave the house by 400 am. The airport is just a 45 minute drive but with all the cancellations and bad weather that had been happening all week I wanted to make sure we could be placed on an earlier flight if necessary. As it was I dropped off the girls and the luggage and went to park in the long term lot and the bus driver picked me up right from my parking space (it was just around freezing) and took me straight back to the terminal. We flew Southwest so I elected to check all the bags except the one with our spare clothes and medications.

We then went over to wait. Dede wore her DCL sweatshirt and Deniz wore her handmade Spiderman sweatshirt. Deniz doesn't travel anywhere without Totoro. Maybe someday DCL will have a Studio Ghibli cruise!!!
girls waiting.jpg

I wore some form of Disney pretty much head to toe. The sweatshirt is Mickey, the jumper is Pooh and both were thrifted. You'll see me in several Lu La Roe leggings during the trip but I get them all second hand or pay under $10 for them because I am cheap outside of cruising! lol

me airport.jpg

We boarded at the proper time and thankfully ended up seated together in the next to the last row. Then we waited. And waited. We took off nearly an hour late. The pilot assured us it wasn't just our plane or just Southwest but the couple in front of us complained like they were being personally punished. There was a lot of turbulence which Deniz didn't handle well at all. I tried a calming app, music, rubbing her back, etc but every dip scared her. She did manage to eat both her pretzels and mine so it didn't effect her stomach thanks to the bonine we all start taking the day before we begin travel.

The landing in (hot mess!) Atlanta was super rough. The plane took at least two hops on the runway and the pilot had to hit the brakes hard as we in the tail section felt the swerve. There was absolutely zero visibility. Dede was sure we didn't have to get off the plane so we sat while the flight attendants counted. For once though I was right and we did have to get off.

In the airport I really wanted a smoothie but couldn't find a place and ended up with a really good breakfast burrito. Deniz ate a breakfast taco while Dede had a Philly sub. And then due to all the delays around the country we waited some more. At this point I started getting nervous. The fog just didn't seem to be burning off and I knew the rental cars would sell out if things got any crazier. We started to see long lines forming as flights got cancelled and people had to be rerouted.

Once we were finally on the plane (another hour delay) everything was ok and I felt better. Again we lucked out and managed to sit together. I met the nicest woman taking two of her grandchildren to Disney World for a few days. We talked about all the wonderful times we've had at the different Disney properties and she told me that her son was surprising his husband with a trip to Aulani for his 40th birthday. I kept tearing up because as I mentioned I love Disney and I love how it can really bring families together.

When we landed in Orlando the weather was just gorgeous! In fact it was so warm I had to start taking off clothes in the bathroom. Off came both my leggings and my sweatshirt! I was not prepared for such a drastic change. Unfortunately, Dede's brand new large piece of luggage was totally torn up by the airline. We went into the office though and the gentleman behind the counter (he was so nice and I hope I can find his name somewhere on the paperwork) took care of us very quickly. He gave us paperwork to have it replaced when we got home as it is a bright orange color and she was adamant about not wanting the replacement black. We thought it would get us through the cruise and home but on day two of the cruise I realized that the zipper was completely non-functional so I asked our stateroom host if he could dispose of it and he was nice enough to do that for us.

We then walked (quite a long ways) down to pick up our shuttle to the hotel. We took the Cocoa Beach Shuttle. It was a 10 passenger van. Very new and clean with a friendly driver who had no problem picking up our heavy luggage and getting it inside. The cost was about $25 per person to the Radisson Resort at the port. From what I understand this is a fair price though from what I understand if you can get a good price on a rental car that can work out cheaper but because I waited until first of February to start looking this was the best price.

The Radisson is honestly a little past its prime and I felt it was expensive for what we got. I paid $180 for the one night and nothing was included. I'm not even sure parking is included so do be sure to check that if you are driving or decide to rent a car. Also the check-in time is 4pm so even though we got there an hour later than we should have at 3pm our room was not ready. The pool area has a bar which I find odd for insurance reasons and I felt nervous that many parents had drinks in their hands and small children in their pool, but maybe I'm just a nervous person. Later in the afternoon a dj came out and the music while not overly loud seemed out of sorts for the price/market I thought I was paying for. Also there was a grill that just burned all afternoon evening.

Deniz and I slipped into our swimsuits and got into the pool which was a nice way to relax after what was an already long day.

izzy swim hote.jpg

We flew in from Ft. Lauderdale on Southwest too. We had a 7am flight Friday Morning, right before boarding they tell us that the entire Southwest fleet was grounded for maintenance and they didn't know how long we would be delayed. :sad2:
This would have been great information an hour earlier when our son and daughter in law dropped us off at the airport and were driving up to Orlando to spend a couple days with us before we left. I said well at least they have our luggage in the car, worst case scenario we rent a car and drive the 3 1/2 hours. My husband was chill about it and said just relax and lets see what happens. Our daughter was driving up too, but they have 2 kids and couldn't fit us in the car too.
Thankfully, 35-40 minutes later we got the all clear and we started boarding.
Its a quick flight, basically its up and then down again. Usually less than an hour gate to gate.

Glad you made it from the chilly North without too much trouble.
Your poor daughter, I know those bumps get me too!

Day 1 (Part Two): February 23, 2019

Right around 4pm the room was ready so I threw a towel around my waist and my jumper back over my head and joined the now very long line to get room cards. The girls and I got all the luggage to the room and I texted for a Lyft to Fishlips to meetup with some of our Facebook group friends. The FB group represented nearly 45% of all cruise passengers for this sailing!

If you've never been to Fishlips I highly recommend going as it is a relaxing way to have dinner the day before sailing as you get to watch other ships leave the port. I was honestly afraid to sail on Fantasy and dream until I saw this.

ships at pc.jpg

Watching the Fantasy sail out after the mega Norwegian ship I lost all my fear and I booked her and the Dream onboard!

The Fishlips menu is very nice, but my photos didn't turn out so well so take a look online if you are curious. We had the conch fritters, which I thought were just ok but the girls really liked and the pot stickers which were very good as appetizers.

apps fishlips.jpg

I got my vacation started off proper with a Key Lime Colada

key lime colada.jpg

Dede ordered the potato crusted cod with asparagus and mashed potatoes and Key lime pie for dessert.
cod fishlips.jpg

Deniz had the sirloin steak medium rare with mashed potatoes and broccoli.
sirloin fishlips.jpg

And I had far and away the best fish sandwich of my life. The tempura fried grouper. I will go to Fishlips again just for this sandwich!
tempura grouper.jpg

Seeing the Fantasy sailing away and knowing it would be us tomorrow was exciting but I was exhausted and we left soon after with Deniz finding one more photo op.
fantasy.jpg

deniz surf.jpg

Back at the hotel Deniz swam a little more while I talked to my sister on the phone and rearranged some of the luggage. Spoiler alert I did not rearrange it properly! Dede talked to some of the new friends she'd made at Fishlips. Vacation was starting out fantastic!

It ended up being a mixed bag for my daughter. She liked still being in Vibe but she also wished she could do Anyone Can Cook or go to Cove Cafe. Being the oldest was difficult and I suspect being the youngest 18 year old would have been difficult too and she would have been at lose ends far too much as I spent a lot of time at tastings that she couldn't go to yet. Either way there is good and bad.
Luckily, we have another year to make our decision before having to book. :)

Your FB group was unbelievable!
We loved the shirts, I don't have FB, but I have to get shirts like that made for TA in Sept.
My husband commented on the shirts, I made him where a Carl "Up" shirt, LOL.

Need to get to Fishlips! That sandwich looks yum!

Day 2 (Embarkation!): February 24, 2019

The day we'd been waiting on for 18 months had finally arrived! I walked (well ran like a scared crab really) across the highway to McDonald's to get us all some breakfast before we called a Lyft to take us to the port at about 1130. The Lyft was about $10 cheaper than taking the hotel shuttle. No wait time into the port or checking in for the cruise but our boarding number was I think 8. I can't remember what time I had but it was the earliest available when I checked in.

It was fun walking around the terminal area, meeting new people and meeting in person faces I'd chatted online with for months. I got my first hug from Captain Mickey and I felt over the moon. Finally, our number came up and we got our boarding photo.

terminal.jpg

You may notice I'm wearing the same jumper from the day before. That's because I couldn't find my Minnie Mouse dress anywhere. (Still haven't found it!) Dede is Disbounding as Goofy and Deniz as Pluto. We of course headed straight to Cabanas because I love peel and eat shrimp!

My first plates of the cruise. I was complaining before I left that DCL doesn't do Asian very well but I enjoyed these lo-mien noodles very much. I try to eat a salad at least once a day at home and on vacation.
food cab 2.jpg

Dede's first plate. She knew I wouldn't be able to eat all the shrimp I got because it happens every cruise.
food cab 3.jpg

And Deniz's. Very bland looking but this is her favorite soup, the potato leek soup is her absolute favorite. I'll have to make it for her soon. Here's a link to the recipe I use. http://www.magicalrecipes.net/rose-and-crown-dining-room-potato-and-leek-soup-recipe/
food cab 4.jpg

As usual we were very happy after lunch. We headed to our Facebook meet and great and picked up our purple Mickey's to go on our lanyards. There were so many of us we completely took over the Promenade lounge and then some! The girls were eager to check into their club and I had a champagne tasting so we went our separate ways.

I've never done a tasting so it was nice that I got to do several on this trip. I was worried about doing one on embarkation day but it helped me to relax and get into the cruising spirit! For those that were debating a few weeks ago Moet is pronounced with a hard "T" Mo-et. Like Mo et the beef. :-) I learned so much about champagne and highly recommend this tasting. I loved the Marie Pommery Rose and the Veuve Cliquot Rich which is served over ice. There was no champagne cocktail but I can experiment with those at home. My favorite being the mimosa which I thought I would be enjoying throughout the cruise.
champagne 1.jpg

champagne.jpg

Headed to our room (6583) a bit giddy to meet the girls and it's a good thing I did because for our last two cruises we'd been in Animator's Palette for the drill and I'd simply assumed that to be the case for this cruise to since our room was in the same general area. But nope it was out on deck four and I wasn't very happy about that. By the time left for drill only one or two small pieces of luggage had arrived and one had a slip that said something had been confiscated. What on earth could I have packed that would be taken away? Then I made out the chicken scratch...wines. OH NO! My champagne! I forgot to put it in my carry on bag after having it in the checked luggage for the plane. Remember this is the first time we've flown for the cruise and I'm not used to switching things around. But I held out hope that I might still get it back before we left.

Soon enough the alarm went off and I grumpily left for the drill. As you know drill can be such a nightmare as the have to call the same people over and over to actually show up but this time everyone must have been on the ball because we weren't there five minutes before it was started and then quickly over. Assembly Station K at the ready! Deniz ran off to find a spot at the Sail-A-Wave party while Defne and I went to Guest Services to ask after my champagne. They were very nice but I started crying. Something has to go wrong every cruise and this was my low point which as bad things go was really not so bad. I'm just a big Eeyore.

We thought the Sail-A-Wave was cute and high energy but it got a lot of hate from our FB group. I didn't hear anyone on the ship really talk about it one way or the other but the best part for me is that there was plenty of room. We were right there on the deck in the center able to watch the enter thing and not being shoved around or worried about being in the way of a little one. At one point Jo (director of adult activities I think) said, "Who's ready to not go to work for the next two weeks!" Everyone cheered and hollered. Then she said, "I know you're not going to work for two weeks lady with the purple hair!"

Back to the room to unpack and put up some decorations. We had to pick up 2018 stuff and change the date. :-) Deniz was in charge of that.
decor 1.jpg decor 2.jpg

(more later, I've exceeded my photo limit)

Attachments

• magic menu 1.jpg
    magic menu 1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 36
  • magic menu 2.jpg
    magic menu 2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 30
The three of you all have the same beautiful smile! :)
Jo is a hoot!!!
I agree about the drill, I think it was the quickest one we have attended in a long time.
We were in 6134 our meet place was at Animator's Palate.

Day 2 (Embarkation!): February 24, 2019

I had a lot of trouble taking photos of the menus and I'm now having trouble with uploading photos to anywhere but here and then I can only put 10 per post so in the interest of getting this trip report finished before everyone loses interest I'm going to point to this great blog about the Panama Canal trip from 2017 that has fabulous photos of the menus!http://www.disneycruisemomblog.com/panama-canal-trip-report-day-1/

Our rotation was Triton's, Animator's Palette, Tiana's Place however on such a long cruise I really don't think this matters as unless I'm mistaken we shared the same menu baring the last three nights. Our servers were Haydar from Turkey, Juan from Peru, and Peter from India. Having another head server from Turkey was a lot of fun for me. My spouse is Turkish and I lived in Turkey for four years. Surprising someone with Turkish is always hilarious and no different this time. He made sure my girls ate very well and even arranged for my oldest to have feta cheese and olives at breakfast. Juan was our magician as well as server. He was great at offering suggestions. On Panama Canal night for example I had planned to go and make my excuses before heading back to the room for a salad and chicken strips from room service but he got me to try things and was spot on. Peter always made sure the girls had their Shirley Temples with extra cherries in the middle of the table and was never pushy about the drink of the day to them or me.

We were a little disappointed not to have table mates but did have two families sitting near us that we shared conversation with. One family of four was from Canada. There girls were both a bit younger than Deniz but very well mannered and sweet. As the cruise went on we talked both at dinner and when we saw each other around the ship. The other family were a delightful French couple with two of the most angelic looking boys. The boys were just over and just under two years old and a real handful but I adore children and they certainly never bothered me. I often spoke to them around the ship and they were on our excursion as well.

Now on to what you really want, the food photos!

We all started with the calamari and loved it with the squeeze of lemon. The girls then had the clam chowder and the strip loin medium rare. All very good.
calamari.jpg

I had the chilled mango papaya soup and the seared halibut without peas. I was dreaming of this halibut for months but I don't eat peas and was so worried they wouldn't be able to do it for me but Juan said no problem! It was amazing.
dinner1.png

Deniz started a habit of ordering her dessert to go and eating it later in the room after she'd worked off some of dinner in the Edge. Tonight she ordered the strawberry shortcake from the kid's menu and the mango marble cheesecake.
deniz dessert 1.png

I have a big sweet tooth, but tonight was kind of a let down. I ordered the Kahlua creme brulee which didn't taste like Kahlua to me, the sticky fig pudding which was overcooked, and the caramel pecan chai which should be a dessert all it's own. It doesn't need to served with dessert and I'll hopefully remember that next time. It was super sweet and super spicy. Oh well can't win them all! Dede also ordered the creme brulee.
me dessert1.png

During and after during the characters were casually roaming the ship like I've never seen on a 7 night cruise. Belle peaked in on us having dinner, Goofy posed with me for a photo and Tiana gracefully stood while I snapped her photo.
montage1.png

I went to see the show for the night which was The Great Dubois: Master's of Variety. I'm usually not a variety act kind of a person but what they were good. When Mr. Dubois was on the unicycle trying to get out of a straight jacket and the ship was really rocking I had to cover my eyes! Afterwards, the were meeting people just outside the theater but so was Donald Duck. Their line was longer so I jumped in Donald's. Just as I got to Donald though they started to leave. I shouted over, "Please don't leave I really want to thank you for the wonderful performance." Donald took me by the arm and moved the chairs out of the way and grabbed them by the arm and led them back to the photo station in front of Walt's picture. Mr. Dubois said, "You are very lucky. We have never done this before!" Doesn't Donald look pleased with himself?
great dubois.jpg

After that I managed to squeeze into the shops to look at the Panama Canal merch but nothing caught my fancy. I did really like these bags but it's a very good thing I didn't get one as I ended up having to toss a pair of old jeans just to make it home.
merch.png

Finally fatigue was overcoming my excitement. After all I'd been up since 330am! So it was off to the stateroom to find our first towel animals was a sweet swan with Deniz's Peter Parker in the background. It's so nice in the beginning when the stateroom is still so tidy and not an explosion of fish extenders, shoes, socks, wets things, etc.
swan and peter.jpg

Day 3 (Castaway Cay): February 25, 2019

I didn't sleep well and then Deniz's school alarm went off at 730. We all decided to skip the 5k and sleep in a little. Or at least I tried. After a bit more tossing and turning I went up to Cabanas for breakfast. I had one of my favorite ship's breakfast: poached egg with hollandaise sauce over crispy hashbrown with two plump sausages on the side. As you can see Castaway Cay was looking a bit cloudy today and we had intermittent showers all day.
castaway breafast.jpg

Back at the room the girls were just leaving for breakfast so I decided to get some fish extenders delivered. We were part of several including a candy exchange. We found it most fun when people brought specialty candy from their area. The other candy ended up in the kids' clubs or with our room host as we still have leftover Halloween stuff at home.

We weren't in any rush but my oldest was really happy to finally catch a photo with Jack Sparrow on the island. We also stopped to pose for the photos with the ship and Donald.
cc montage 1.png

We got on a tram and rode over to the second family beach and the ran came pouring down. The 5k runners started to come in and they were drenched. They all deserved extra medals honestly. After about 20 minutes the rain settled and we moved off to our favorite seats which are right next to were the cabanas start as it's near Cookies and always quiet. Dede didn't stay long before she was off to find some Vibe kids but I grabbed pineapple vanilla ice cream cones for me and Deniz so she stayed with me a little longer before running off to play on Pelican Plunge and look for Edge friends. I didn't swim much but the girls swim in much colder water for swim team so it hardly phased them. I always look forward to the bbq lunch on Castaway Cay and this year was no different. I love the cous-cous salad and the ribs most.
cc montage 2.png

We got back on board around 3:30, showered, and rested (well I rested the girls ran off to play) before dinner. Tonight we Disbounded as characters from Wreck it Ralph. Deniz was Penelope, Dede was Fix-it-Felix, and I was Taffyta Muttonfudge. I got to play with Stitch who was an absolute hoot! before taking some photos with my girls (one of which was being a real stick in the mud)wreck it.png !

Dinner was in Animator's Palette and unfortunately like a lot of nights I didn't catch the name of the menu, but it was delicious. I also forgot to get photos of the desserts tonight. We shared a tomato tarte after our neighbors got one and I forgot to photograph that but it was also really good. We all started with the amazing black truffle pasta purssettes! How have I never tried these before? Are they not served on the Magic? I hope the next time I get to have them I remember not to eat a big lunch so that I can just have several servings of these for dinner. Next, Deniz and I had the baked potato cheddar soup which was SALTY. Dede and I had the jumbo shrimp salad (this was my main and I loved it). Dede had the teriyaki beef tenderloin for her main while Deniz had the lemon thyme chicken they both loved what they ordered. For dessert I had the apple pie a la mode from the kid's menu, Deniz had the crunchy walnut cake, and Dede had the cookies and creme sundae.

ap montage1.png

ap montage2.png

After dinner I went to see Mary Poppins Returns. I'm hoping I was just in the wrong mood for it and that when it comes on DVD next month (or whenever) (yes I'm in the Disney movie club [mostly because my VHS tapes finally started dying and it seemed the most sensible way to replace them and get the digital codes]) I'll enjoy it more. I love Lin Manual Miranda and the costumes were amazing so it should have hit my buttons but I left feeling "meh". Waiting for me at home was this jolly creature.
dino.jpg

Love your updates!
Castaway Cay day was strange, this was our second time there with rain, the first times was our first cruise in 2002. That day was a washout, we went to the beach and stayed for just a short time because the kids (now 31 & 27) wanted to see the island.
This day was better than that, we got to SB pretty early and when the skies opened we ran to the BBQ area and sat under an umbrella for about 15-20 minutes, then walked back to the beach. I love sitting with a chair at the waters edge, so peaceful & relaxing.

Day 4 (Sea Day 1): February 26, 2019

Today was absolutely gorgeous and according to the ship's radar we were just off the coast of Cuba. We had an early Princess meet and great and were bounding as the Fairy Godmother, Cinderella, and Prince Charming (clothes were all thrifted). All of the princesses got the bound immediately and had a lot of fun playing with us. Tiana was the best though and told me that Mamma Odie would for sure help me out with some of her magic and when we saw her later that night at dinner all dressed up she remembered and we talked about it again. :-) I would love to be a Fairy Godmother on the ships, reading stories in the lab and nursery.

princess montage.png

For breakfast I headed as usual to Cabanas for me other favorite muesli with a ham and cheese croissant on the side that was very fresh tasting. Then I went to anyone can cook where I met the amazing Brian for the first time. He was just the highlight crew member of my trip! He gave me the nickname "Galaxy Girl" because of my hair. At this Anyone Can Cook we had Lobster Ravioli with a South Australian Chardonnay. Very yummy pairing. It was all eat for me today because after delivering some fish extenders I headed back to Cabanas for Asian day. The low mien and the saffron rice pudding was my favorite.

26 montage 1.png

After that I went and sat on deck and talked to some people from my social media group and realized it was ice cream social time! Oh no more food! I ran to the stateroom to get the treat I'd brought to share: a tin of nut mix from my home state that also included banana chips which I adore. Well I couldn't say no to a little ice cream so I went back to cabanas and got just a little of the good stuff and sat and chatted.

While trying to find the ballroom dance classes I came across a craft and I love crafts so I decided to do that since I still had a few minutes. I made a cute door hanger that kind of looks like Fear from Inside Out. Then I figured out the location of the dancing and headed there. The dancing teachers, Williem and Natalia are wonderful teachers and very funny. Because I didn't have a partner I ended up onstage dancing with them and another crew member. I always got so nervous dancing with Willem afraid I would step on his feet but I don't think I did. :-) When I got back the cabin Deniz was there and she did some school after which we napped before getting ready.

This was formal night which meant Captain's reception. I love getting all dressed up and somehow we all decided on purple this year. I found my dress at a thrift store. Deniz wore the dress I made her for the last cruise and Dede found a great suit coat on clearance at JC Penney. The photos on this cruise went far faster than I've experienced before. Probably due to the number of couples rather than families. Even waiting to meet the captain only took a few minutes.

26 montage 2.png

Finally, it was off to our first time in Tiana's and we were very excited! It is gorgeous and we are so glad they redid it from Carioacas which was always our least favorite. The band was playing and it wasn't nearly as loud as I had feared. Neither Deniz or I had issues with the volume.

I take back what I said earlier about the rotational menus only being the last three nights as I think this is one of the rotational menus oddly enough. I had the hot crab dip, cream of wild forest mushroom soup (excellent), lime marinated jumbo shrimp (terrible), Prince Naveen's flour-less chocolate cake, and banoffee cream pie (amazing!).
26 montage 3.png
26 montage 4.png

Dede had the Louisiana hot crab dip, sliced gravlax, New York sirloin medium rare, Maldonia berry Financier.

26 montage 5.png

The girls ordered "The Shadow Man Drink" which tasted more or less like grape Kool-Aid and came with Ray clip on lights. Deniz ordered the broccoli cheddar soup which was again salty, slow roasted breast of chicken from the lighter notes menu and Prince Naveen's flour-less chocolate cake.

montage 6.jpg

For the first time ever I went to the Golden Mickey's. Dede joined me and we both really enjoyed it. Afterward I headed back to the room to try to read some more about the canal and to see a new "towel" object de art.

IMG_4773.jpg

I love the pictures. I cannot wait to read more about your trip. Also, thank you for the tips on getting to the port/hotel. I am still doing my research for our June trip. Just not able to make a decision. Way to may options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter