Grab that $99 rate at HRH!!!!!

Just wondering if there is a big differnce in the various rates..Entertainment Card.. Fan club or Leow's club...??
Also has anyone been able to obtain a discount on a weekend night, say a Friday and Sat. in Late June? before we do WDW....
I know my two teens would love the HR and both are dying to do IOA!:Pinkbounc

Tinkerbarb - just emailed you !!! Can't wait to use that card :)

I am so glad I read this thread. I have been carrying a fan club card around in my wallet for a couple of years and pretty much forgot about it. I just called to check on a discount and got the room I booked for August for $146 instead of the original $199. WOW!

Called the Loews toll free # today and no Ent. discount for the dates I wanted..6/27 & 6/28th at HRH..but they had one for RP...took that @ $110.00..
Now, should I take HR @$146.00-std.view(ouch!) and keep calling to see if any ENT.rates are available..I am traveling with two teens that want HR bad!..I was told that we could go over to HR from RP and use the pool at HR..Anyone know if that's far or realistic?
Very confused! Wish I didn't snooze on this $99.00 rate! :(

If the kids have not stayed at HRH and they are teens, I would take HRH. BUT if they have already stayed there go for the RP and you are allowed to swim at HRH if you want to.

To Pooh's Pal

That $146 is not that bad a rate for HRH. Usually the entertainment rate is $125. That's only $20 more per night that you will be paying. The $99 rate is very rare.

damo,
WE WILL BE THERE THE SAME TIME.
WE WILL BE THERE MAY 3RD THRU THE 10TH..
I CANT WAIT!!!!!
LISA ( COLD IN OHIO)

I can't wait either. I need to find some good flights! It's fricken freezing up here and I need warm air sooooooooo badly!

We'll be there the same time too. HRH April 29-May 4 then on to WL for 6 nights. It's just as cold in Illinois, but I keep dreaming about sticking my feet in the sand and soaking up the sun while the kids play in the water! Vacation, you can't come soon enough...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!